The Bet

No smut, but it's a bit frisky ;)))
{3rd person}
"Ok Rich, your ten minutes are up. It's my turn on the hammock" Eddie stood over Richie who was reading a comic, and he looked up at him.
"I don't see a sign" Richie shrugged and tried to continue reading, but Eddie wasn't having any of it.
"We don't need a sign if there was a verbal agreement!" Eddie flailed his arms around, and yet another argument began between the two of them.
Deep down Eddie just needed an excuse to hear Richies now-deeper voice boss him around, and Richie wanted the same.
Eddie all of a sudden threw himself into the hammock with Richie, and took off his muddy trainers and kicked them to the dusted floor.
Richie couldn't help but let out a smile at the determination that Eddie has about the hammock, and continued to read his comic.
Usually Richie is the one to fidget and have the inability to keep himself still, bed Eddie was moving around the hammock a lot, shaking it as he kicked his feet around. He ended up resting one foot next to Richies head, and the other by Richies side, his body falling between Richies legs, and wow, did that make Richies heart go insane.

Eddie and Richie liked each other. A lot. And it wasn't a surprise to anyone. The losers all knew they liked each other, as both of the boys had told them about their feelings, but were told to not tell anyone. The losers tried desperately to get the two go just kiss already, and a bet was in place as to when they would finally do it.

Stan and bill believed that they'd kiss by the end of the year, it being July at the time they're in their hideout. Beverly however, thought that they would admit their feelings by the start of school in September.

Eddie, still fidgeting, decided to piss off richie, or at least try. He kicked Richies glasses onto the floor, making Richie sign, but he didn't do anything. Eddie, annoyed that Richie was being so boring, kicked him in the face. Richie kept a straight face, but then smirked.

"Oh eds, I didn't know you had a foot fetish, you should've told me"
"Ew Richie. What the fuck"
"I'm only kidding babe, don't be so feisty"

And, all of sudden, Eddie gained confidence That he'd never had before. That stupid, stupid nickname, it caused this. He sat up in the hammock, and conveniently fell into Richies chest. He held himself up with his hands, which he put next to Richies face. Richie turned a bright red, and for once had no words to say.

"This is all. your. fault." Eddie breathed, their faces inches away from each other, and his warm breathe tickled his neck. The dominance Eddie took made Richies chest burn.
Eddie took no second thoughts and leaned into Richie, his lips brushing against Richies. Richie grabbed Eddies neck and pulled him in closer.

Eddie had zero experience in kissing, so his only worry was that he was a disappointment to Richie. However, Richie loved the feeling of Eddies lips agains his own. Sure, Eddie wasn't in sync and wasn't exactly the best kisser, but it was Eddie, and that made the whole experience even more perfect.

Eddie pulled away, his face slightly pink, but Richies was scarlet. Eddie giggles and stared into Richies eyes, taking in the beautiful colours that danced together within his iris'.

"I'm glad that was my fault, Eds." Richie choked out, still shocked.
"Well it's technically mine, since I was the one who-"

"Give me my money, Denborough and Uris" Bev held out her hands, and two ten dollar bills were placed in each one by the other boys.
"I knew it would happen soon enough. The gay tension was too much to cope with" Bev continued, making Richie and Eddie blush.

"Wait a second, you guys made a bet about us?" Richie said, sitting up slightly, and Eddie laying down on his chest. Richie put his hand in Eddies hair and his other arm around his waist. Eddie stopped fidgeting for the first time that day as the two boys cuddled together.

"Of course we did. You both told us you liked each other, so we did the only logical thing out there. I clearly won the bet. You guys kissed before school starts in afew months!" Bev was so pleased with herself, but Bill and Stan looked pissed off.
"Oh and Richie, you might wanna sort out your jeans. They look abit... tight." Bev continued, and Richie found himself blushing even more that Eddie had made him hard.

Eds, you told them all that?" Richie asked and Eddie looked up at him and just simply nodded.
"You know Rich, I've wanted to be with you for so long. I was just too much of a pussy to say anything, and clearly so were you" Eddie smirked, and Richie rolled his eyes.
"be my boyfriend, tozier?" Eddie continued, and Richies eyes widened.
"Of course, Future Tozier" Richie put his arms around Eddies waist again and pulled him close, Eddies arms slipped around Richies neck.
"No. You'll be a Kaspbrak if we got married. Richie Kaspbrak sounds better than Eddie Tozier" Eddie had secretly thought about it a lot in his own time.
"I honestly don't care. As long as I be to be with you" Richie smiled.

"For fuck sake you two, you've been together for two minutes and are already planning your wedding?" Stan sighed, and Eddie put his head back down on Richies chest. They cuddled there for the rest of the day, even after the other losers left.

"You still as confident as you were earlier, babe?" Richie asked, his hand finding its way to Eddies cheek.
Eddie didn't reply, but sat up, put both hands on Richies face and leaned in. Their lips touched, and danced with each other in sync. Richie deepened the kiss, and hesitantly bit Eddies bottom lip, and he sighed into the kiss from content. Eddie slipped in his tongue, and Richie quickly joined in. Richie, being the frisky teenage boy he was, moved his hand down the Eddies ass and put his other hand around his neck. Eddie didn't complain, and moved one hand to Richies messy, curly hair. They continued to kiss, and it grew more and more passionate. Eddie pulled away from the kiss and pulled Richies shirt off, attacking his chest with his lips, making Richie sigh with pleasure. Eddie went up to Richies neck and sucked hard into his pale skin, circles of skin turning dark shades of red, blue and purple.
He went back up to Richies face and kissed him yet again, when a creaking sound came from the ladder to the losers hideout. It was Stan.

Eddie quickly pulled away, Richies shirt still laying on the floor from when Eddie removed it, and Richies new hickeys were very much visible to Stan, who stood next to the ladder still.

"I, uh, forgot my, jacket" Stan said, grabbing his jacket and leaving swiftly.
"Sorry Stan! Didn't think anyone would come back" Richie shouted, but Stan had already left.

"We should probably head home eds. wanna stay at mine tonight? No ones home, if you get what I'm saying" Richie smirked, pulling Eddie close to him as he sat up.
"Sure, but I need to be home before it's light tomorrow, my mom will kill me if she realises I stayed out all night" Eddie leaned in and kissed Richie one last time, and the boys gathered their things and headed to Richies house, a fun night awaiting them ;)