Soulmates

Here's a shit chapter for ya Oof

Eddie sat in his bedroom, watching another cut form into his arm. His soulmate, as Eddie presumed, was depressed. Cuts formed into his skin every day because of his soulmate, but he didn't know who it was.

It was 6 am. Eddie couldn't sleep because of the pain rushing through his arms. Eddie decided to try and stop the pain by pinching himself. He waited.

Thank god.

The pain stopped, no more slits showed up onto his skin.

Now it's time for school. Great.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Eddie arrived at school, a long sleeved shirt covering his tanned arms. He arrived at his first class, English, and only one person was in the classroom before him. Richie Tozier.

Richie and Eddie were friends but they definitely weren't close. Eddie wanted to get to no Richie more, but Richie seemed like he didn't want to talk much.

"Mornin'" Eddie smiled as he sat down in his seat. Richie looked up and smiled at Eddie, pain visible in his hazel eyes.

~☆~

The lesson started off to be very boring. All Eddie could hear was the teacher blubbering on about ballads while he was trying to figure out who his supposed soulmate was.

"Miss, can I go to the bathroom?" Richie said, kicking Eddie out of his trance. Richie got up and rushed to the bathroom, not bothering looking back.

~☆~

Thirty minutes later, Richie still wasn't back from the bathroom, so the teacher told Eddie to go search for him and bring him back to the classroom before he got a detention for skipping class.

Eddie had noticed that as soon as Richie left the classroom, the pain in his arm came back, and more scars started to form onto his skin.

"Uh, Richie?" Eddie called out as he walked into the bathroom. Small sobs came from one of the stalls, so Eddie walked up to the door and knocked quietly.

"Just g-go away-y" Richie sniffed as he put his head in his hands, blood pooling down from his wrist.
Eddie waited patiently for Richie to come out, but he soon became impatient. He kicked the door, it flying open to reveal a vulnerable looking Richie.

Eddie held his arms out for Richie; and Richie leaned into Eddie. Eddie placed his head upon Richie's, his fluffy hair tickling Eddie's face. Richie sobbed into Eddie's neck as they sat in the empty bathroom.

Eddie asked to see Richie's arm; his voice calm and full of concern. Richie hesitantly held out his arm. The cuts seemed familiar to Eddie, and he soon realised something.

Richie is his soulmate.

Eddie held his arm next to Richie's, the cuts the exact same. Richie looked into Eddie's eyes, leaning in. Eddie closed his eyes as his lips collided with Richie's.

From that day onwards, Eddie didn't receive another scar.