Reddie?

Richie and Eddie were sat at the quarry, cheap lemonade in their hands as they dipped their feet into the cool water below them. The losers club were 'late' to their meeting at the quarry, so Richie and Eddie decided to wait.
"So..." Richie started, Eddie turning his gaze to look up at Richie.
"I need to tell you something." Richie said. Eddie nodded in response, waiting for Richie to continue. Richie's breathing hitched and Eddie noticed; taking out his enhaler and passing it to Richie. Richie looked at Eddie, confused. Eddie placed the enhaler to Richie's pink tinted lips and pushed the trigger.
"Thanks Eds" Richie smiled.
"So, you were saying?" Eddie asked, placing his hands on his knees.
"I can't really say it," Richie said.
"Show me then!" Eddie replied, smiling sweetly at Richie. Richie sighed as he closed his eyes momentarily, Breathing in deeply.

Richie took Eddie's face in his hands, staring deeply into Eddie's beautiful brown eyes; which the sun reflected perfectly off. Eddie stared back, hoping that what Richie is going to what he wants him to do.

Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him.
Richie leaned in, his eyes fluttering closed, Eddie doing the same. The two boys' noses brushed softly; Eddie becoming impatient and leaning in more. Their lips connected in a sweet, soft kiss. It didn't last long, but the kiss was memorable.

"HOLY FUCK IT FINALLY HAPPENED! REDDIE IS REAL!!!!" Beverly shouted as she walked out from behind a tree, smiling brightly.
"What is real?" Richie asked, still holding onto Eddie. The rest of the losers walked out from behind trees and bushes.
"Reddie, it's the ship name the readers made for you. It's Richie and Eddie put together?" Beverly simply stated, Eddie looking confused at her.
"Readers? What? Anyway, why we're you guys so late?" Eddie asked, the other losers laughing. "We ALL wanted this to happen." Stan said, Richie now smiling.
"Reddie, I like it." Richie said, pulling Eddie in for another kiss.