Hogwarts X Losers

This is the first chapter of a new book I'm currently writing! The book will be called (We Are Losers) and it's about the losers club at Hogwarts. The book won't be out yet but I'm writting it now. (Reddie and stenbrough included)

"Bye mum!" Eddie said as he hugged his mother goodbye and got on the rustic train. Eddie walked down the thin Isles as fear poured over him from the windows around him. Eddie eventually found an empty carriage, which he happily claimed as his own. He took a seat, his brown eyes looking out of the window at the overflowing train station. He eventually spotted his mother, who was crying as her 'Eddie Bear' left her for the first time in years. Eddie waved to his overprotective mother as the train started to slowly move away from the station. A feeling of sadness washed over him and the empty carriage hereunder sat in as he left his home for a year.
"Hey can I sit here?" A tall boy with brown curly hair stated as he clumsily walked into the carriage Eddie was sat in.
"Uh, sure?" Eddie said as the boys sat down opposite him.
"I'm Richard Tozier, but call me Richie." Richie said as he held out his hand for Eddie to shake. Eddie hesitantly took Richie's hand and shook it.
"I'm Eddie Kaspbrak. Are you a first year?"
"Uh yeah. And I can't tell you are." Richie said as he shoved sweets into his mouth messily.
"What?"
"Look at ya Eds! You're short, shy and probably down right confused!" Richie said as he laughed. Eddie crossed his arms over his chest in annoyance at Richie's statement.
"I'm only joking Eds!" Richie said, smirking.
"Don't call me that!"
"Sorry! Sorry,"

The rest of the ride was used as a 'get to know session' for Eddie and Richie. The two brown haired boys talked and laughed, ate sweets and played games together.

"I feel like I've know you forever Rich"
"Yeah, it does doesn't it Eds?"
"Stop calling me that!"
"Sorry Eds- Eddie!"