Invisibility Cloak

I've been into Harry Potter a lot at the minute, so here's yet another hogwarts X It chapter :)

Eddie sat on his bedroom floor, his knees acting as a soft cushion as he painted a Bob Ross inspired landscape on a white A4 canvas. He had been patiently and carefully working on his masterpiece all day, and his hand had started to become shaken and unsteady from the hours of concentration. His tongue stuck out of his mouth slightly as he worked, and his eyes squinted ever so slightly. His attention was drawn from his painting as his door began to open. Eddie looked up, expecting to find his mother, but instead was welcomed by an empty hallway.

Eddie leaned back on his knees, pins and needles pricking his toes as he attempted to move. The door then closed, the door handle moving and locking the door on its own. Eddie had seen a lot when at Hogwarts, but when at home in the muggle world, he didn't expect to find doors opening and closing on their own.

A chuckle came from the air in front of him, and Eddies confusion rose, and worry struck him like lightning.

"Harry? I swear if it's you and that stupid cloak." Eddie complained, but he knew that chuckle, and it certainly wasn't Harry's.

"Eds, it's me" the air said, and Eddie immediately knew who it was.

"Richie?! How did you turn yourself invisible? And what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be around muggles, your parents will kill you!" Eddie panicked for his boyfriend, the invisibility disappeared. (ironically)

"So it was the cloak. Why do you have it?" Eddie questioned, and Richie tapped the side of his nose twice.

"I may have borrowed it from Harry, and my parents don't know I'm here, and they won't care either. They're busy with, eh, stuff." Richie shivered at the thought of it, and Eddie stood up to embrace Richie, before falling on the floor again, the circulation to his feet completely lost.

Richie chuckled as he sat down on the floor next to Eddie, before pulling the smaller boy into his lap. Richie's arms enveloped Eddies small waist as Eddie continued painting, Richie watching quietly over his shoulder.

"That's amazing Eds." Richie smiled, though Eddie couldn't see, and Richies arms tightened around Eddie.

No more words were exchanged between the two for a good amount of time, Richie mesmerised by Eddies skilful hands, and Eddies concentration centred around painting trees in the foreground of his piece.

Eddie placed his paintbrush into the murky cup of water, acrylic paint swirling like a bluey-green galaxy. He twirled himself around in Richies lap, their faces barely inches apart, just the way they liked it.

Richie's eyes inevitably closed, and the gap between them dissipated. Eddies previously limp legs wrapped around Richies waist, resting on top of his hips. One hand traveled to Richies messy, curly locks, and the other wrapped around his muscled neck.

The couple deepened the kiss, tongues thrown into the mix as their hot bodies somehow managed to grow closer together. Richie's hands couldn't stick to one place, travelling around Eddies petite body, admiring the curves and shape of Eddies frame. Eddie followed Richies lead, his hands tugging at Richies hair, causing a moan to escape Richies mouth.

And that really set them off.

They continued as they were for awhile, until their lungs were completely empty of oxygen. They pulled apart, a string of saliva connecting their wet mouths together. Eddie, disgusted by the sight of it, wiped his mouth and cleaned the spit away, gagging as he did so.

"Gross. But I love it" Eddie smirked and Richie rolled his eyes at him. Eddie turned to stand up, but found his legs to be numb from being sat down in such a strange position for so long. "Is there a spell go make my legs work again? They've gone dead" Eddie laughed and snuggled closer to Richie, taking advantage of his dead legs.

"I don't think so, and even if there were, I wouldn't be able to do it, would I? No doing magic outside of school. Bullshit if you ask me. I'm a fucking wizard! I should be allowed to use my skills to my own advantage" Richie scoffed and Eddie rolled his eyes at him.

"Imagine my mom walking into my room to find me levitating a book from my bookshelf to my desk, do you think she'd be fine with that?"
"Oh fuck no, she'd kill you before you could do anything about it"
"I can just hear it. 'Oh Eddiebear! What are you doing?! You must be sent somewhere to get help!'" The two boys laughed at eddies rather accurate impression of his mother, and small conversation filled the room for hours on end. Eddie completely shoved his painting out of their way as they continued with what they were invested in earlier, Richie ending up sleeping beside him, the invisibility cloak hiding him from the world around him.