Fuck Off

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY LITTLE GOAT Millie1ves BECAUSE SHE IS KINDA IN THIS CHAPTER SO ENJOY ❤❤❤

Richie walked quickly through the busy corridors, taller students pushing mindlessly past the small boi. All Richie wanted to do was get to his maths lesson without a fuss, but other students had a different plan.

"Hey girly-boy! Come 'ere!" A tall girl called Katie shouted. Richie flinched at the sound of her loud voice, but he stopped in his tracks.
"Where are you going fag? Off to fun ol' maths? I don't think so." Katie called, her small gang gathering around the small boi. Another girl who was shorter than Katie grabbed onto Richie's blue backpack. Richie struggled slightly in their grasp, but he couldn't escape their torments. 

"Fuck off you lil bitch or ill stab your a$$." A boy called from down the hall, his voice coming closer as he kept on shouting at the girls. Richie flinched again at the sound of the girls' loud voices.

As the boy came closer, Katie paused. Richie looked up at the boy, who was now in front of him, to see Eddie.

Eddie was the popular boy at school. His two closest friends, Bill and Mike, weren't with him for once.

"I said fuck off." Eddie said, his voice low and dangerous. Katie stepped back, but tried to act confident.

"Make. Me." She hissed back. Eddie didn't move, his hands on his hips. He pushed Katie back quickly; she stumbled back and fell onto the dusty floor. She rushed to her feet, before running away from the two boys.

Eddie helped Richie to his feet, making sure he was badly injured. They left the school building together, harsh calls from the teachers heading their way, but they didn't care.

And that's where they became friends.