Wrong One

IM SO SORRY FOE THIS:

Eddie stood in front of Richie in the sewers. Eddie was a hyperventilating mess and Richie was comforting him. Something didn't feel right. Richie's hands rubbed against Eddie's tanned arms I an attempt to calm  him down, but Eddie felt something new. Eddie felt as if Richie's hands weren't his hands. Richie's hands were soft and smooth; but the hands comforting him now felt rough and hard.

Eddie heard a scream. it was Richie's scream. Eddie turned around momentarily to see Richie. Another Richie. Eddie kept turning between the two Richies, confusion visible in his face.

Eddie soon realised that one of the Richies was It, but he didn't know which one was his Richie.

Eddie took out the gun he had taken from Mike and held it in front of himself.

"Prove to me that you're my Richie, or you're dead." Eddie sternly announced. The losers stood out of the way of the situation, all of them scared and confused.

"Its me! Eds it's me! Remember how we used to read comics together, you on my knee and we'd just cuddle?" One of the Richie's asked, his eyes full of warm tears, threatening to fall.

"Yeah." Eddie simply said.

"Eddie Spaghetti, don't trust that bitch, our inside jokes, our plans for the future! We wanna move away from this shit town, together. Trust me Eddie, I love you-"

Bang!

Eddie shot him between his eyes, the life in them fading away quickly.

A manic laugh was heard from behind Eddie who was now shaking violently and sobbing furiously.

"Wrong one Edward." The voice said.

"Good boy Eddie, now theirs less of you to kill." The voice spoke in its deep, creepy voice. 

"R-R-Richie? I'm sorry! Wake up! WAKE UP!" Eddie screamed, tears washing down his now pale face.

Eddie Kaspbrak had just killed his boyfriend. The one he wanted to spend his whole life with. His Richie was dead.