Let's Dance

Eddie was in Richies spacious and slightly messy room, his foot tapping onto the dark wooden floor. Richie told Eddie that he was going to get something for them to entertain themselves with, and Eddie was getting impatient.
"Back, Eddo," Richie smirked as he set down a white box next to his T.V.
"What is that?" Eddie asked as Richie connected the box to his T.V.
"A wii. We're gonna dance!" Richie laughed as he took the remotes in his hands and gave one to Eddie.
"And what if I can't dance?" Eddie said as he crossed his tanned arms across his small chest.
"Its easy Eddie Spaghetti! You'll love it!" Richie said as Eddie giggled.

The two boys started to dance, occasionally going wrong and laughing. Richie tripped over Eddie a few times, making Eddie curse as he lost his place in the dance.

Richie 'accidentally' fell into Eddie, falling into him and both of them ending up on the floor. Richie was layed on top of Eddie, and Eddie was blushing furiously below his crush.

The boys stared at each other for awhile, taking in each others facial features.
Eddie placed his hand on the side of Richie's face, Richie finally leaving his trance. 
"You're beautiful Richie" Eddie said, but before he could continue, Richie placed his lips to Eddie's.

Richie pulled away momentarily but Eddie pulled him back in.

And that's what they did for the rest of the night.

Oof