Part 2) Flinch

He stopped in front of a pair of detailed French doors and I did the same a few feet away. Romeo stalked my way lips parted.

I had no clue what his motives may be, but I did know they were shaking me to my core.

I tried backing away farther but he only came closer until he was able to grab my arm and pull me back roughly. My heart raced with my mind thinking about all of the things Romeo was capable of right now. Anything.

"We will be married tomorrow Cecilia. Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you tonight." He towered over me letting his deep voice and dark words rumble through my innocent shaking body.

"I-I" trembled beneath his intimidating eyes.

"Speak clearly mio moglie." His grip tightened fiercely.

(my wife)

I knew exactly what he wanted. To be entertained. Impressed if I were lucky. There was rarely anything impressive about me. Sometimes when mother let me chew gum, I would spit it a few feet in the air and catch it in my mouth. I don't think it will have the same effect on him.

I bit my lip shivering under his forceful eyes. Those coal colored eyes could convince me into a murder into if I'd let them.

"I can sing." I blurted out shyly looking at my feet. I knew if I didn't answer Romeo quickly it would only anger him more.

"What am I supposed to do with that? Use your vocal chords as a centerpiece ?" He places a finger beneath my chin meeting my eyes.

I stand speechless for a moment going over the things in my life that might have seemed merely interesting. However he shared the same extraordinary circumstance as I making every oddity about me average.

"I think I'm a good kisser." My shaky voice let out hoping he found satisfaction in my second attempt.

"You think?" I could feel the judgement in his voice with just those two small words.

Nothing I ever did would be good enough for Romeo. Therefore I had no idea why I was trying so hard to please him now. Certainly not for the sake of my life. That was over with the ink of my parents names on the Montana's contract.

I nodded girlishly afraid he might hit me if I spoke uncertainly again .

He looked away for a split second smirking. And within that split second he had managed to grab my face and catch me in a random and spontaneous kiss. I paused disgusted while he tried to shove his tongue down my throat. I could tell exactly what he was expecting from his fast moving rough mouth, but I needed him to slow down. I refused to reciprocate until he did. I slowly moved my lips setting the pace so he could follow. My fingers found there way into his dark mess of slick hair and curls letting him adjust his harsh grip on my face to gently place his hands on my hips. He let me lead now after I made him give me the control. I'm sure that was an opportunity most women in Romeo's life weren't privileged enough to have. He was like a dog. Eager to misbehave, but patient to learn once given a treat.

I took his bottom lip between my teeth slowly biting down. He wasn't used to someone playing soft with him. It was obvious he was having trouble staying at my pace. I took his lip in between mine to slightly suck on him before pulling completely away.

He looked a little flustered and wanting once I removed myself from his tangle. It only took him a matter of seconds to compose himself.