Part 15) Take Me to Church

He lifted me in one motion into his arms. The rain started to pour as we ran to the car. He laughed showing all of his wicked wolf teeth.

Again he took off with unnecessary speed.

"For someone who wants to stay out of the eyes of the law you sure stick out. If you keep driving like this Romeo, you're going to get pulled over." I put my head in my hand knowing he'd never listen.

He only smiled simply shaking his head.

He carried me into the house with his hands around my waist. I was careful to hold my legs around him as he kissed me with force.

"Cecilia." He whispered mostly to himself.

Again my eyes remained closed as he carried me through the house. Was this going to be it?

He throws me onto the bed straddling my hips. I closed my eyes and silently prayed to myself. I still wasn't ready. There was nothing I could do feeling Romeo's hands find their way into my hair. At least he decided against a public beach.

His kisses made their way to my neck sending an uneasy feeling down my spine. I bit my lip trying to hold back.

"Stop!" I shot up as Romeo's lips grazed my breast.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" I pleaded looking into his dark eyes.

His hands grabbed at my arms crawling his way back up to look at me. My breath became scattered fearing the deadly jungle cat I had awakened.

"Do you have some kind of hearing problem I should be aware of?" His voice surprisingly smooth.

My eyes widened thinking about what he had in store for my ears. Possibly if we were home and in earshot of more people I might have the guts to make some sort of remark or even scream. But directly underneath his body in Monaco there was absolutely no hope for me. I knew he wasn't going to be taking me back to Italy. No matter how fond of me he might be, I was a weakness.

"Well?" He didn't have to make any violent gesture. He knew the calmness in his voice was enough.

I took in a shaky breath looking up to the ceiling. He didn't like when I looked away, but if I even glanced at that smolder I knew my breath wouldn't be the only shaky thing.

"No." I managed to get out.

"Then what did I tell you before cara mia?" His voice lowered shaking through my bones.

He wanted me to answer. He squeezed both of my arms into the grip of only one of his hands. He moved so quickly there was nothing I could do to protest. Vocabulary wise I might have been a match for Romeo, but physically I was a kitten and he was a puma.

"You asked me why you shouldn't-"

"Tell you! Not ask you." He corrected harshly.

"I don't know Romeo! Please stop!" I cried trying to look away but his face was getting so close.

"What did you want me to stop Cecilia?" He got quiet again.

"Touching me." I quickly admitted.

"You wanted me to stop this?" He asked.

His free hand traced the sides of my body and down my legs. I couldn't help but to sigh at what felt like relief.

"You don't know what you want Cecilia." He whispered spiteful in my ear.

"Yes I do." I thrashed under his body angered.

"I told you I wasn't going to fuck you until you wanted to fuck me. And you will want to." He let his weight rest on me now.