Part 24) Trial

"So now this is a trial?" I ask heated.

"Wrong. This is a dictatorship. And in dictatorships there are no trials, only sentences. And I sentence you to fuck me."

"Fuck you? Right in front of Greyson?" I object.

"Fuck me or I kill him." Romeo's face fell and his voice held no emotion.

I let my mouth hang open watching him drip over me. He cupped my jaw in his hand pacing around me to drag it up the rest of my face. "I miss you're not so innocent body."

"Romeo." I sobbed letting my face fall into his large hand.

"Say it. Say you miss me." He demanded in a husky whisper.

I looked over to Greyson and sobbed some more.

"Say it." He crouched down in front of me reaching for the cheap lingerie.

"I miss you." I struggled to touch his messy hair under the rope.

He kissed my legs all the way up. He ripped the underwear right down the middle with a simple tug. I let out a strangled moan as he touched me.

I wish I could resist him right now but even if I had the strength I was trapped under the rope. He grabbed onto my sides and slowly closed his eyes hovering over me.  My back arched as he slowly swept his tongue down the middle of me. His hands got tighter as he moved quicker darting his tongue deeper within me.

Just a few months ago I had been a quiet scared virgin. Now I was begging the Don to please me in front of my only other lover. Something in my chest burned. Like I had been missing out on this for so long. It was a sort of regret. None of this had been worth it.

He grabbed at my sides so hungry and carelessly. I was his doll. I was always there for Romeo's amusement. At least if I were a toy I knew now that I was his favorite. But he was angry with me. Once he was done with this little game he could soon grow too old for dolls.

"Romeo!" I called at his mercy.

I bit my lip trying to keep My thankful mouth shut. He moved his hands from my hips to my thighs leaving bruises along the inside.

I couldn't express the relief that came over me as I shook beneath his lips. My eyes fluttered and a low growl roared out of me. He didn't stop until I started inching up in my seat.

He pulled away hurried to release me from his ropes. He switched places with me taking my seat. I straddled his waist and voluntarily licking his lips. I kissed him greedy. Oh how I missed his skilled touch. I wondered if he had been with anyone else. As if I could fix it all I kissed him harder tasting myself in his mouth. He dug his hands into my hair accepting the unintentional apology. He placed another hand on the small of my back so he could press me harder against him. I could feel how hard he was beneath me and I burned all over again. The pit of my stomach did flip after flip. I grinded against him as he kissed me back. I wanted him to burn with anticipation as well.

"Please tell me." He slowed his movements.

"What?" I let out between kisses.

"Did he touch you?"

I could hear the heartbreak in Romeo's voice. I hurt him. I always thought it would be him hurting me. All this time I believed he could never care for me, when he probably loved me more than I ever could him.

I slowly pulled away from his face. How could I tell him. I rested my head in the crook of his neck taking deep breaths.

"CeCe?" The only innocent man here spoke, and his heart was broken too.