Part 13) The Monster Beneath My Bed

"Cecilia!" His Italian voice called for me from downstairs.

I jumped from my spot on the bed too nervous to keep him waiting.

"What have you done all day sugar?"

I had laid in bed and watched the tv all day. What a waste. Because I was too chicken to shop with Romeo. I couldn't tell him that. He'd think I was dull.

"Um. . ." I bit my lip trying to think. "I-uh. . ."

His eyes started sneaking selfish glances down at my body as I stuttered. Hands harshly grasped around my waist pulling me into a desperate body.

"Have dinner with me Cecilia." He closed his eyes and pressed his lips together awaiting my answer.

"Why?" I asked surprised.

"Gotta eat sometime." His beautiful voice sent shivers down my spine in his hold.

"No, I mean, why are you doing this." I fought him for a second.

His grip only tightened. "I'm doing what I thought you wanted. A date."

My eyes widened at the thought. He wasn't capable.

"Do you want to see what I got you?" His face unbearably close.

I nodded in hopes he'd let go. He pulled away reaching for a few bags and boxes.

He proceeds to pull beautiful expensive clothing out.

"Romeo!" I laugh as he holds up a gorgeous dress to my chest.

"Mettilo per me."

(Put it on for me.)

I eyeballed him questionably but as his eyes grew dark when I hesitated I decided to strip in front of him. I slid on the thin blue dress over my body.

"Beautiful." He gave me a slight kiss on the cheek.

"Down on your knees."

"Romeo-"

I glared at him from under mascara eyelashes.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth-"

"ROMEO!" I protested.

"Do as I say Cecilia!"

I obey reluctantly and cringing. Something sweet and sticky lands on my tongue. He pulls me to my feet sharing the chocolate. He laughs pulling away.

"That was cruel." I reply wiping off my mouth.

"You don't know the meaning of cruel." He hands me a jacket leading me to the car.

"Why do I have a feeling your going to teach me?" I smart back.

"Do you have some sort of hunch I don't know about?" He smiles amused.

"You mean that you're a raging sadist? No, I already knew that." I buckle up prepared for his reckless driving.

"Don't get too excited. My playrooms not as accurately equip as Christian Grey's."

My cheeks burned and we sat in silence. I was far too innocent. How could I ever maintain conversation with him if it always ended like this?

"Reservations for Montana." He handed the man at the door some money.

"Ah yes. Right this way." He took us through the restaurant and up a set of stairs to the roof.

A few other couples were dinning up here as well relieving the awkward tension.