Love

***Lust and obsession is one thing. When someone tells me that they love this little bitty world that I have created and sadly graduated from, I can not sit idly whilst someone else's love dies at my hands. So for the people that love this books' sake, Italian Psycho will have an ending. . .no matter how long it takes me. ***

Dante's coy and leading smile was see through to me. His hands moved from pen, to notebook, to snow globe. He was antsy.

"Should we forget Romeo, that you were planning to kill little Cecilia for no more than a grudge itself? Or is that all water under the bridge now?" He raised an eyebrow.

Romeo's shoulders loosened slightly. "I see. You've taken spite to my new wife. Sorry the honeymoon didn't last longer." He said with a sour taste in his mouth.

Dante glared at me past Romeo. "It was the plan from the beginning." He got out through a clenched jaw.

"You are far too brutal brother." Romeo narrowed his eyes disgusted with Dante.

"You have always been the weak link Romeo. It wasn't going to be long before you met your breaking point." Dante stepped out from behind the desk holding a revolver.

Romeo laughed in its presence. My heart raced frantically. What could I do? Certainly not leave my husband to be shot!

"That's my gun Dante." He chuckled.

"I know it is." Dante smiled wickedly at Romeo.

"And this is your wife."

I gasped stumbling backwards into Aurora's cold hands. She brought a knife up to press against my throat.

"You've been gone for so long Romeo." She let the words rolls off her tongue slowly exaggerating each of them. They sounded beautiful on her deep rosy voice. Her fox face peeking out in my peripheral no longer seemed so beautiful to me.

"Aurora." Romeo turned around warning her. "Don't do this to me." He urged.

"Romeo!" I shrieked watching Dante load the gun behind his back.

Before Dante could load the last bullet, Romeo fell to the floor and kicked Dante's legs out from under himself.

"You don't have to be a brute to win a fight Dante." He took the gun from him strategically and knocked him out cold.

"Sister." He now pointed the gun at her.

Her pupils grew wide and her body heaved frantically.

"Why? Why do you do this to me? I love you sister!" Romeo pleaded with her.

"Not like you love her!" She presses the knife harder into my skin.

"I knew it!" My lips seemed to part without my consent. I bit back instantly regretting my big mouth.

I could feel Aurora gritting her teeth in my ear. Romeo's face dropped again. He was so confused.

"But-"

"But were not really sister and brother. Mother told you that, didn't she? I've known since we were twelve. A maid let it slip. I've loved you for so long. And you've been blind!" The knife shook within her hands. My breathing started to become erratic feeling trickles of blood start to spill from my skin. "You don't even deserve your eyes!" She pressed harder.

"Romeo!" I shrieked closing my eyes tightly.

"How long have you loved me Aurora?" Romeo stayed calm listening to her intently.

"Since then Romeo." Her grip loosened with his voice.

His patience was calming her. He inched forward with more questions.

"Do you love me now?" He tilted his head down.

"Of course I do Romeo!" He hands shook.

"Are you're willing to do anything. . .for me?" He was so close to us now.

"Anything." She shivered.

He grabbed the knife in her shaking hand.

"Then let's not do this." He pulled it away.

She looked at him with the utmost admiration. He smiled back at her kindly. . .and then punched her in the face.