Recruiting The Group

Chapter 12
Recruiting The Group
Angelica P.O.V.

"I accept your offer."
This is the only chance I got.
I will not let this opportunity slip away from me.
I'm determined to win this, no matter what!

Everyone was silent.
Crystal looked very proud. While Ross was smiling sincerely to me.
Dad looked like he just won the lottery.

I looked at Cole reaction only to see him stunned.
"Y-Your accepting?" Cole asked while I nodded.
"I am." I said while giving him a smile
"B-But why?" He asked.

"Cole, I completely understand why you don't accept this offer and I don't blame you. Even if I went through what you did, I don't think I'd be saying yes like I am today." Cole nodded his head.

"But even so" I began
"This opportunity shouldn't be taken lightly. I know that now, which is why I want to be the one determined to do whatever I can to win the audition. This is my dream."

Cole looked conflicted like he wanted to tell me something.
"You don't have to guide me Cole. I'll find a way to make my performance unique." Even if it's hard I'll find a way.

Suddenly Cole shook his head.
"No."
I was stunned, wow I really didn't think he was going to reject my idea so fast. Then he turned to his parents.
"I accept the offer aswell."
We all were shocked.
"B-But I thought you didn't want to do this" I asked

"I don't, but after seeing your determination to win this audition. How else am I supposed to look away from this. So I'll guide you through this and I'll make sure you win this audition." Cole said while smiling.

"Cole..."
I was very happy to hear this. Especially after what he's been through. I'll make sure that I give it my all aswell. That way he won't be in any pressure.

"Thank You Cole."
Suddenly Crystal got up from the couch and walked towards us.
Then we were in a bear hug.
"You two will do great, I just know it!"
"Thanks Mom" Cole said
"Thank you Crystal!" I said

Then we were interrupted again.
"Now don't get ahead of yourselves you two." We all looked at Ross who was now giving us a serious look.

"Just because you two are our children doesn't mean we will give you pity. Remember we will grade you like we do to all the other people who have come to our company. So be prepared."

"We understand!" I said
"Definitely." Cole said
Then I realized something.
"Wait how long do we have until we actually start our project?"

"You start tomorrow." Dad said.
Well that was fast.
"Tomorrow? Why so soon?" I asked
Then Cole spoke up.
"That's because it help students find what they want to do. So that they can make a decision of a solo act or a band/group."

That makes sense.
"So you two must figure out what you will be planning to do okay?" Said Ross
"Okay!"

Then they all got up.
"Now that that's finished, how about we cook something for dinner? You two do have school tomorrow so I suggest you get ready, okay?" Crystal said while walking to the kitchen.

I looked at Cole who was now staring at me.
"So, wanna head upstairs to see what audition we plan to do?" He asked
I nodded my head
"Duh? I was wondering when you would ask!" Then we started racing upstairs.

Once we got to his room, we both sat down on the floor.
"Alright Angelica, since this will be your first time performing on stage I suggest we make a group so that you won't be left alone." I nodded my head.

"Sounds great to me! Who will be in it?" I asked.
Then he gave me a smile.
"I think you'll know these two."
Suddenly I was smiling with him.
"Maybe I do."
Let's do this!

Unknown P.O.V

I was currently working on the computer to see if there were any new symptoms on my patient. So far there were no luck. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Still no luck, huh?" I asked myself. Suddenly there was a fast knock on my door.
"Come In!" I yelled.
What could they want this time?

"Doctor! Doctor! We have some great news!" One of the nurses said while coming in.
"What is it?"
I asked

"It's the doctor from Paris! She's here as we speak!"
I got up from my seat really fast.
"You mean--" I was interrupted again.
"Yes! She's just outside this door!"

We've been trying to find the bestest doctor from all over this place to help our patient and nobody was able to help. Until one year ago we found someone that was able to do anything. They called her
"Miss Miracle."

I walked out of my office and soon enough I saw her.
"Hello Doctor, I'm here for the girl. May you please lead me to her?"
I felt so relieved to know she was here.

"Yes Ma'am right away." I showed her the room to where she was.
"This is her." As I opened the door, she came in and walked towards the bed.

"What is her name?" She asked while turning her head to me.
"Rosemary Underwood" I said.
She looked back to the girl and then smiled
"Don't worry my child, you will wake up very soon. I promise." She said while stroking her hair

"Miss Miracle please do whatever you can to help her!" I said clenching my hands together.
"Of course I will, this is my job after all." She said while looking back at me.

"And please, call me by my real name." She said.
I was confused for a moment and then I asked her.
"I'm sorry doctor, but what is your real name?"
She started to smile and then looked to me.

"My name is Iris Dawn."