Lily's Answer

Chapter 13
Lily's Answer
Angelica P.O.V.

*Beep*
Just ignore it
*Beep*
It will go away soon
*Beep*
...
*Beep*
"UGH SHUT UP ALREADY!"
*SLAM*

Five more minutes.
"ANGELICA!!"
Give me a break, man!
"Coming Dad!!!"
Might as well get ready now than later.

Usually I would wake up with no complaints, but today was not gonna happen. This is all Cole's fault! If he just would've agreed with me yesterday, we would have been asleep at 9:00

I should have known that wasn't gonna happen though. We just had to be asleep by 3:00. You're probably wondering what happened last night. Well let me tell you while I find my shoe.

Yesterday was going great. Cole had texted Gabe and Shade to let them know that we were going to make a group and everything was going to work out.

Flashback:

"Please Cole?"

"No Angelica."

"Please?"

"No"

"PLEASE!!!"

"NO!!!"

"I don't understand why we can't invite Lily to the group? I'm sure she will forgive you now. Besides its been a year already and I'm sure she misses you guys!"

I have been arguing with Cole about inviting Lily to the group for like an hour already and he still won't budge. She's the first friend I've ever made in that school! So for me to leave her out, would just feel wrong.

"Angelica trust me when I say this. She is not going to join the group that easily. That girl is really stubborn when it comes to decision like this. So when she says no, it's final."

Cole was now laying on the bed with a blanket covering his whole body. While I'm sitting at the edge of the bed with my legs criss crossed. When I think about it, he looks like a cocoon.

"Angelica are you paying attention?"
"To be honest no."
Cole sighed while shaking his head.
"You're not gonna leave my room are you?" Cole said while glaring at me.
"Not, unless you agree." I said smiling innocently.
Then he sighed.

"Fine! You can invite her. You won't be getting help from me though! Your on your own on this one." Cole said while pointing his fingers at me.
"YES!!! Don't worry Cole! I'll make sure this won't be a problem!"

Finally! I can invite Lily on this.
"Yeah, yeah whatever. Just hurry up and get out of my room, I'm trying to sleep Angelica." Cole said while turning his back.

"You got it!"
Before I got out of the room, I opened the door to look back at him one more time.
"So... About that audition tomorrow."
"Angelica!"
Cole grabbed a pillow that was nearby, but before he could throw it at me, I was just in time to shut the door and all you could hear was a bang.

And that's basically what had happened. After I got back to my room I realized that I was in there for to long cause by the time I got back, it was already 3:37.

"Stupid Cole, With his stupid looks and his stupid attitudes."
As I was walking downstairs to get breakfast. I saw that everyone was already eating except me.

"Good morning sweetie!" Said Crystal.
"Good morning Angelica." Said Ross
"Good morning princess." Said dad
I sat beside of Cole since that was the only empty seat left.

"Good morning everyone!" I said with a cheerful voice. When Crystal got up to grab me a plate I looked beside of me to see Cole already eating his food.
"Stupid." I said while looking at him.

Once he looked up, I looked away.
"Are you talking to me?"
Cole said with an uninterested voice.
"If your names stupid then I guess I am." I said while facing him again.
Then he sighed.

"Idiot."
He looked away from me then started to eat again.
"What did you say!"
"Is your name idiot?"
"..."

Touché Cole, Touché

"Here's your food dear." Crystal said while passing me my plate.
"Thank you Crystal!"
I started to eat, and let me tell you. Her cooking is the best!

As I got finished, I got up from my seat to go outside.
"Bye everyone hope you guys have a great day!" I didn't let anyone have time to answer cause I was in a rush.

"Alright! First things first, I need to see Lily before class starts so that I can get her answer. That way when people are signing up I can put her name."

When I looked up I saw the gates from the school already opened. Lily was already outside of the gate waving her hand at me.

"Lily!"
I said running up to her.
"Hey Angelica!" She said while giving me a hug.
"Are you okay now?" She asked
"Huh? What do you mean?"

She gave me a deadpanned look
"You know about you and Cole."
Oh yeah that's right!
"Definitely! Actually yesterday I got tricked by three girls and they trapped me in the Singing Class."

"WHAT!?"
"Uh... b-but don't worry Cole actually found me yesterday and got me out of there!" I said as quickly as I could.
"Cole did..." Asked Lily.
I nodded my head.
"Yes, and there was actually something I wanted to ask you before class starts."

Lily looked at me seriously now.
"What is it?"
I breathed in slowly and looked at her. I have to do this it's now or never.

"Lily, please join my group for the 'Knights Project.'"
Lily was staring at me for a minute then she shook her head.
"I'm sorry Angelica, but I have to refuse."

"Lily please! Can't you forgive Cole just this once?" I asked her
"No, he already told you about what happened am I correct?"
I nodded my head.

"Then you should know better than anyone that I will not accept."
"I do,"
Lily turned around to walk away, but I spoke again.
"But that doesn't mean that I will accept your answer."
Lily stopped walking and looked behind her shoulder.

"Lily, I understand why you don't want to join the group."
As I looked up I saw her already facing me.
"But I am not asking you to be friends with them."

"What?" Lily looked confused for moment.
"What I'm asking you is to help me achieve my dreams of becoming an idol. Please Lily, won't you help me me achieve that?"

Lily stared at me for a long time then she started laughing.
"You don't take no for an answer do you?" I started to shake my head.

"Alright Angelica, when do we get started?"