"Feelinngs"

Nathaniel P.O.V
      I watched Adrien from the back of the class. His blond hair was the only thing I could see.

Why do I care about this person so much? He's just a new student.

     Maybe he's a super villain and he's controlling your mind with super powers!

      What? That's the craziest thing I ever heard.... or thought.

      You're talking to yourself in your MIND! We are the same people!

      I looked down at Adrien again. This time he looked back. He smiled and waved.

      Crud. Crud. Crud. Crud. He caught me staring!

     Don't you mean us?

    Shut up! Just look down. Maybe he didn't notice.

     I looked down and tried not to make eye contact with him.

      He had nice eyes. And a nice face too....

     You really need to know how to shut up!

     I looked at him again. What are these feelings? I've only had these with one person and she didn't accept me.

The bell rang and everybody stood up. It was time for gym. The one class that I wished never existed.

As soon as we got into the gym lockers I started changing so I could leave right away.

"Nathaniel move out of the way! The new student needs to get to his locker!" The coach screamed

I looked behind me and to my horror I saw Adrien waiting to get to his locker.

Great! Now I'm stuck next to the new kid and I have gym with him.

"Hey! It's Nathaniel right? I'm Adrien nice to meet you." Adrien said smiling.

I just looked at him and continued changing. I didn't dare look back at him.

Gym was the same like every other day. I almost got yelled at for not doing anything physical for the free time at the end.

After the mandatory shower I hurried to my locker so I would be able to change before Adrien got there.

"Hey Nathaniel!" Adrien said. His hair was still wet and he still had his towel around his waist. He was extremely fit for his age because he had a full six-pack.

I bored my head and then shut my locker. I started to pick up my books but that's when Adrien grabbed his clothes from his locker and as soon as he did the towel got stuck.

"Adrien your towel!" I yelled but it was to late.

Adrien didn't seem embarrassed because all he did was pick up the towel and smiled. I just stared in shock.

"Thanks Nathaniel... let's not tell anyone about that." He said and then he winked and walked off.

I didn't know how I felt about this. I had seen him fully naked.

Nathaniel.. sweetie... you might be gay.

Please stop! I'm not gay?

Sure you aren't. Sure you aren't.

Was I gay? Why did I get so flustered when I saw Adrien? Why did I worry so much when I had found that Adrien's locker was next to mine?

I not gay..... am I?

Word count: 499