Broken

Nathaniel P.O.V

     Chat had been gone for a while now. I shouldn't have snapped at him like that. I knew he had to keep it a secret so why was I so childish?

     I shivered. Not just because of the thought but because it had suddenly become so cold. Maybe I didn't notice it before because I was cuddling with Chat... it didn't matter. I just wanted to get a jacket.

     "Way to go Nathaniel. You don't even know how to get down from here do you?" I muttered to myself.

     It seemed that Chat had taken me to a certain place of the tower where no one else could go. I groaned. If I hadn't had the fight with him then I would be at home waiting for him to come back.

     But what if he never came back?

     I had never thought about it. Chat was a superhero and one day he might not make it out of the fight. He may be Chat Noir but he definitely does not have nine lives.

     Suddenly a gush of icy wind blew. I looked up to see a girl in a ice suit. She had white hair and was looking at me with evil written all over her face.

     She shot an icicle without warning and I jumped out of the way before it hit me. One of the great things of having a demon girl in your class is that you get used to dodging Akuma attacks.

     "Nathaniel! Hold on I'll help you!" a familiar voice shouted.

      No sooner than I heard it I felt a sharp pain in my  shoulder. My  hand trembled. My drawing a hand had been shot.

     I screamed in pain and collapsed. My shoulder was bleeding. I tried to take out the icicle but it was no use. 

     "Nathaniel are you okay?" the familiar voice said.

     I looked up to see Chat. He was staring at me with glassy eyes. He looked like he was about to burst into tears.

     "It hurts but I'll be fine," I said. I had been through pain before... this was no different.

     "Nathaniel you're bleeding!" Chat gasped. He tried stopping the blood by using a piece of my shirt. 

     "Chat you need to stop panicking! I'm fine just catch the Akuma and I'll be fine," I said through gritted teeth. 

     "What if I don't catch it in time?" he asked.

     I looked into his eyes. I knew if I showed my true feelings then he wouldn't leave. I had to break his heart.

     "I don't care! The only reason I tolerate you is because you're a hero and I need to respect you! I don't love you Chat and I never will!" I screamed. I felt a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes but I had to stay strong.

     "Nathaniel... please tell me you're lying," Chat said with a trembling voice.

     I bit my tongue to stop the tears from running down my cheeks. It hurt me to see him in that way.

     "Why would I lie to someone I don't care about?" I asked.

     Chat looked at me one last time. Then he stood up.

     "Get yourself to a hospital," Chat said blankly. Before he left I caught a glimpse his eyes. They were filled with tears.

     I had broken him.

Word Count: 557

Hey fellers! This is a short chapter but I hope you liked it!

I have my chapters planned and basically almost ready so hopefully I'll be able to update on a daily basis (HOPEFULLY).

Welp Until Later Fellow Chat Noir lovers!