Kiss and Tell

Nathaniel P.O.V
     I sat on my bed in shock. I couldn't believe that Chat Noir came to my house and... and...

     I shook my head in embarrassment. What if he continued what he started... he said he would be back.

     I took a shower to clear my head. I spent the rest of the evening day dreaming about Chat Noir.

~Time Skip~

     The next morning I left for school a bit earlier so I could walk instead of run.

     How did Chat know where I live?

     When I got to school I stayed around Marinette's group of friends.

     "Hey Nathaniel! You should some hang out with us after school," Alya says.

     "Yeah dude, it's a great way to meet the new kid. I invited him," Nino adds on.

     "Okay," I say. I didn't want to go anywhere after school but it was a good way to get out of the house.

       My thoughts were interrupted by a hand on my shoulder followed by an angelic voice.

     "Hey guys! What's up?" Adrien said.

     "We we're just talking about hanging after school," Nino said.

     "You should come with us it's going to be fun," Alya added.

      "Cool! Where are we going to go?" Adrien asked.

     Everyone looked at each other. No one had thought about which house to go to.

     "Let's go to my house," I suggested.

     No Nathaniel! What if Chat appears?!

     "That's fine with me," Adrien said.

     Everyone agreed on going to my place after school so by the time the bell rang everyone was excited.

Marinette P.O.V
     "Can you believe it? I'm going to hang out with Adrien!" I squealed into Alya's ear.

     "Relax girl! We're going as a group so don't get to excited," Alya said.

     "I guess you're right," I said.

     "I have a great idea!" Alya said with a devilish smirk on her face.

     "What is it? Alya please tell me!" I pleaded.

     Suddenly the bell rang and we were forced to go to class. Alya wouldn't say a word to me at all.

Nathaniel P.O.V
     The whole day was a drag. I saw Alya's signature devil's grin while she was talking to Marinette.

     Finally the end of the day bell rang and I grouped up with Adrien, Nino, Alya, and Marinette.

     The walk to my house was full of Nino's jokes. I couldn't help but notice how cute Adrien looked when he laughed. When we finally got to my house everyone's stomachs hurt from laughing.

     "Okay I have no rules at my house as long as nobody kills anybody then we're good... got it?" I asked.

     Everyone nodded their head in agreement and we entered my house. I led everyone into the living room.

     "So what do you guys want to do first?" I asked.

     "We should play a game," Adrien suggested.

     "Good idea dude ... but what game should we play? Nino asked.

     "Oh I know a game! It's called Kiss and Tell." Alya said with a smirk on her face.

     "How do we play?" Nino asked.

      "It's kinda like truth or dare but with no dare. We take turns asking a person a question and if they don't answer it then they have to spin and bottle. When the bottle lands on a person then they have to kiss." Alya explained.

     Everyone started blushing but no one was going to be the wimp to back out of a little game.

     "I'll get the bottle." I said as I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen.

     "What happens if the bottle lands in a boy?" Adrien asked as soon as I got back.

     "You get one last chance to tell or else," smooch! Alya said as she tried to make a kiss noice.

     "Well then let's get started," Nino said.

Adrien/Chat Noir P.O.V
     Are you really going to play this game?

     "Okay let's get started. I'll ask the question first," Alya said as she scanned the circle we were in. "Marinette! Who do you have a crush on?"

     "What?! You can't ask me that?" Marinette screeched.

     "I can ask you anything as long as you play," Alya said with a smirk on her face.

     "I can't tell," Marinette said with her head low.

     "Very well then. Spin the bottle," Alya said.

     "Wait! I can't do this! I gotta go!" I said before Alya spun the bottle.

     Adrien wasn't planning on staying but Chat Noir was. I wouldn't be able to be confident as Adrien but when I was Chat I could do anything.

     I ran out the door and then ran around Nathaniel's house and transformed. If my assumptions were correct then the gang would run to the front.

     Everyone but Nathaniel ran outside. Instead Nathaniel yelled out to the others.

     "I'll see if I can call him!" he yelled.

     Sure enough Nathaniel went up to his room. I climbed on to his balcony and knocked on the familiar glass doors.

     "Chat! What are you doing here? I have friends over!" He said as he let me in.

     "Relax. Your friends are outside so I have you all to my self." I say as I pin Nathaniel down on the bed.

     "Chat... someone is going to see you!" Nathaniel said.

     "You're saying this but yet you aren't struggling to be free," I said with a smirk on my face.

     "Chat... don't do that!" He said as I started playing with his hair.

     "Okay... I won't do that but I'm not going to leave," I whispered into his ear.

     "Fine. But you have to stay calm while I'm downstairs," Nathaniel said.

     "I think I'll stay with you. After all your parents aren't home," I said.

     "Chat we're playing Kiss and Tell. I don't think you want to risk you and me kissing," he said.

     "Try me." I said.

     I pressed my lips against his neck. Slowly moving up to his face.

     He started to say something but it was too late. My lips were against his soft ones.

Word Count: 995

Hello fellers! 😺 I hope you guys liked the chapter sorry if it was boring. Let me know if you have any suggestions!