Smooth

Adrien/Chat Noir P.O.V

     "Adrien! Wake up it's your turn!" Nino shouts. 

     I sit up and look around and realize I'm still with the others. They're all looking at me with concern.

     "Are you okay?" Nathaniel asks. 

     Now everyone is surprised. Even I'm surprised. Nathaniel talked to me. 

     "I'm fine thank you Nathaniel," I say. Then I remember the kiss.

     It wasn't a kiss you idiot! You fell asleep and has that dream.'

     I feel my lips and then look at Nathaniel. The others seemed to have skipped my turn and were torturing Marinette now. Nathaniel realized I was looking at him then made eye contact with me. I quickly looked away so he wouldn't see me blush.

     I want to be alone with you...

     I shook the thought out of my head and tried to have fun. Everyone got bored of Kiss or Tell and decided on watching a scary movie.

     "Adrien... are you sure you're okay?" Nathaniel asked me while everyone found a seat on the couch.

     "I'm fine Nathaniel don't worry about it," I say while trying not to blush.

     He nods and smiles. I watch him as he walks over to the others. I take a seat right next to him and realize he smells like apples.

     Adrien you creep.

     The whole movie was filled with little squeaks from the girls and a film critique from Nino. Soon Marinette, Alya, and Nino had to leave. I decided to leave with them just so I could return as Chat Noir.

     "Did you miss me?" I ask Nathaniel a few moments later while laying on his bed.

     "Chat! How did you get in here?" Nathaniel says with a shocked face.

     "You left the doors open so I invited myself in," I say while pointing at the glass doors.

     "Chat why do you hang out with me instead of every and anyone else?" Nathaniel suddenly asks.

     "You're kind and innocent," I respond.

     "What about Marinette? She's just like that but I don't see you stalking her," Nathaniel says while biting his lip.

     "If you don't like this I can stop," I say. It hurts me to say it but I son't want to bother Nathaniel or make him uncomfortable.

     "Chat I enjoy these visits but I'm just confused why you like hanging out with me," Nathaniel says.

     I stand up and get closer to Nathaniel and then I hug him. At first he becomes stiff but then he hugs me back.

    "Thank you Chat... for being there for me when no one else was," he says into my shoulder.

     I lift him up and h puts his legs around me a hugs me tired. I walk over to the bed and lay him down. I pull the blanket over him and play with hair.

     "Chat I'm not a baby," he says.

    "Shh I don't care you're my baby now," I say as I continue to play with his hair.

     "Chat! You smooth Mother Fu-" he starts to say but I cover his mouth.

     "Can I ask you something?" I ask.

     "Yes."

     "A friend told me he thought he saw me in your sketch book. Is it true?" I already know the answer but I want his reason. 

     "I drew someone who looked like you," Nathaniel said while blushing.

     "Why?" I ask.

     "I... I had a crush on him," Nathaniel says while covering his face.

     "Do you still have a crush on him?" I ask suddenly raising my voice.

     "I don't think Adrien is gay so I gave upon him," he says.

     "Oh. Can I tell you a secret?" I ask.

     "Sure," he says while playing with my fingers.

     I lean towards his ear and whisper it. 

     "I love you."

Word Count: 619

Good for you Chat you finally confessed! I hope you guys liked this chapter! I have spring break so I'll be updating a lot faster. If you have some feelings for Chat check out my Miraculous Fanfiction with the reader and @Hotblondguylover    's fanfiction! See you fellers next time!