His Beautiful Eyes (Nathaniel's P.O.V)

It's not creepy to draw someone. It's not creepy to draw someone. It's not creepy to draw someone.

     Yeah right! Keep telling yourself that.

     I move my pencil over my drawing book. The drawing looks almost flawless except the eyes. I erase them so everything is drawn but that.

    There! Nobody will be able to recognize him!

     You shouldn't be afraid of anyone recognizing him.

     I closed my book and hug it tight. I was acting like a fan girl and I wasn't going to stop. I tucked the sketch book safely in my book bag.

     "Nathaniel! Hurry up your going to be late for school!" my mother yelled.

     I grabbed my book bag and ran out the door. I ran almost the whole way until I saw the school building. I had only ran three blocks but I was tired as heck.

     I'm so proud of myself! Look at all the exercise I just did!

     I walked on to my favorite spot on the stairs and sat down. It turns out I still had fifteen minutes before class started. I shook my head in disbelief.

     Why must you do this mother?! Making me do exercise when I had no reason for it. I could've had a nice walk!!

     I started making a comic staring a certain blond head boy. This time I made sure not to make sure his identity wasn't so obvious. 

     I based the story on Chat Noir since Adrien looked so much like him. I wasn't the hero in this story... he was. I was being saved... I needed him. At the end we both get captured... the rest is undecided.

     Out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar car pull up. I ignored it at first but came to realize it was a huge mistake to. 

     "What are you drawing?" a soothing voice asked. My soul nearly left my body. 

     "Umm... it's nothing!" I said as I shut the book and shoved it into my book bag. He didn't look convinced but he didn't continue to ask. Instead he sat down next to my on the stairs.

     Oh my gosh!!! I think I'm going to have a panic attack!!

     Oh my gosh? Come on now you sound like a girl.

     "I didn't mean to scare you by the way," Adrien said. He seemed sincere and kind. I nodded as if saying 'Don't worry about it'.

     We sat there in silence for what seemed like ages. I glanced at him a couple of times and I knew why I couldn't draw his eyes. 

     His eyes were like a beautiful emerald. It was like a maze that you would enter and never want to leave. They were big and beautiful and it was no mystery to see why girls found him attractive. He was beautiful both inside and outside.

     That's why I love him.

     Love him?

     Yeah... I love him.

Word Count: 485 

Hello guys!! This chapter was short so I might be able to finish the next one soon!! Let me know if you have any ideas. I want to keep the story interesting so if you have any ideas let me know.

Until next time my fellow Adrien X Nathaniel shippers!

P.S I know Chat Noir hasn't appeared yet so he might come up in the next chapter....