Confronting Him (Adrien P.O.V)

That's me. That's me. That's me!

     I try to think of something else but it won't work. I saw myself in Nathaniel's sketch book. I started blushing.

     Oh my gosh! I think Nathaniel likes me!

     Well at least Chat Noir version.  It was a start. I though of all the ways to reveal myself to Nathaniel.

     Wait! No... I'm not gay... so why am I thinking this?

     I thought of a plan to find out if Nathaniel liked me. After school I would transform into Chat Noir and follow Nathaniel home. I would question how he felt about Adrien (he-he that's me!) and then leave.

     The school bell rang and Nathaniel was the first one to go inside. I smiled and ran towards him.

     "Hey Nathaniel, wait up!" I shouted. I caught up to him and asked him questions about himself until we made it to our classroom.

     Nathaniel rushed to his seat in the back of the classroom and sat down. I took my seat next to Nino. The whole day was a drag. I kept thinking of my plan to confront Nathaniel and find out his true feelings for me.

     Desperate aren't we?

     Is there a way to keep you quiet?

     When the end of the day bell rang I was the first to run out the classroom. I hid in the bathroom and transformed. I climbed out the window just in time to see Nathaniel walk towards his house. I followed him on the roof of the buildings so I would't be seen.

     He finally stopped at a medium sized house. I stayed on the roof of the building next to his house. Thankfully his room had a balcony so I jumped on to that a walked over to the glass doors. I knocked.

     Inside I could hear someone rustling and knocking things over. Finally Nathaniel opened the doors. His face turned redder that his hair.

     "Chat Noir? What are you doing here? Aren't you a superhero? Did I do something wrong? If I did then I'm sorry!" He said.

     "You didn't do any thing wrong... could you let me inside... it's kinda cold out here," I responded.

     "Uh yeah! Make yourself at home. My parents aren't home so you can walk around freely without being caught," he said.

     I walked  into a very simple room. The bed sheets were dark blue and so were the walls. In the corner I saw a drawing station with many art supplies. There was a shelf above the bed with many sketch books.

     "You have a nice room," I said. I sat down on a bean bag that I found in the corner of his room.

     "Thanks," Nathaniel responded. He was blushing and scratching the back of his neck. "So... what did you want to tell me?"

     "A little birdie told me that there was a new kid at your school," I said.

     "Yeah... his name is Adrien. So what about him?" he asked.

      I stand up and walk towards Nathaniel. He backs away towards the wall. I keep walking until I'm right in front of him.

     "How do you feel about this boy?" I ask. I put my hands on the wall, trapping him in my own prison cell.

     "Chat Noir... wh.. what... are y.. you doing?" he stuttered.

     I lean closer to the smaller male. I lift his chin so that we are eye-level. My face gets closer to his. I stare at his open lips. He's blushing really hard. 

     "What's wrong Nathaniel? Chat's got your tongue?" I ask.

      I rub my hands along his neck and then pick him up. He doesn't resist so I put him on my lap. I pull him closer and closer and closer.

     "Nathaniel! I'm home!" a voice yells from downstairs.

     I get snapped back into reality and put Nathaniel on the bed.

     "I'm so sorry Nathaniel! I lost control of my body!" I said.

     "Don't worry! I'm sorry I didn't know why I continued it with you either," Nathaniel said.

     "Yeah..." I started. "I gotta go." I said as I started to open his glass doors.

     "Wait Chat Noir!" he said. he held on to my hand.

     "What is it?" I asked.

     "Are you gay?" Nathaniel asked.

     "I... don't know," I said. I looked away but then I smiled. "I'll come back." 

     "Okay," he responded. He let go of my hand.

     I smile and walk onto the balcony. I wave goodbye before I jump onto the building next door. I stay in my Chat Noir form until I get back to my house.

     "Plag, claws in," I say.

     I flop onto the bed and hug my pillow tightly. I blush like an idiot and shove my face into the pillow so Plag can't see my face.

     Look at what you do to me, Nathaniel.

Word Count: 804

Hey guys (or gals)! Was it worth the wait? 🤔 I hope you guys (or gals) enjoyed as much as I did while I was writing. See you fellers soon and remember to love Chat Noir!!