Bonus Alternative Ending / New Book

Since this story got so many views  (thank youu) I've decided to do an alternative ending that I originally planned on.
Alternative Ending

Nathaniel walked down the street feeling empty just like the day before. The whole week had been the same.

The one person he ever loved had left him. To make it worse the person did it trying to save him.

The red headed boy walked into an alley way. It was a path that he and his lover only knew about.

He opened a gate that led into a beautiful garden filled with Nathaniels favorite flower.

He walked to a bench that he had spent many days talking to his favorite person.

The air was fresh and the atmosphere was calm.

Nathaniel took out a razor from his pocket. Today was the day that he ended it all.

He put the razor to his wrist ready to make the slice. He took a deep breath.

"STOP!"

Nathaniel dropped the razor in surprise as he heard the angelic voice. 

He turned around and sure enough there was the face he wanted to see. The eyes that made him see stars. The face that he loved with or without the mask.

"Adrien!" The boy shouted with tears streaming down his cheecks.

The blonde ran to the smaller male and picked him up. Nathaniel wrapped his arms around Adrien and looked deep into his eyes.

"I thought you left me," Nathaniel whispered into Adrien ear.

"I would never leave the person I love," Adrien whispered back.

The two leaned in closer and locked lips which was way over due. The kiss was long and passionate.

"Come on let's go," Adrien said as soon as the kiss was over.

Nathaniel nodded and followed Adrien to the gate. As soon as the gate opened the light shined upon the two's smiling faces.

They walked through the gate hand in hand finally together.

Ok so this is an add on and it you like the story as it is then ok but you can read this too...

As the two walked though the gates a body could be seen on the bench. A body with a smiling face on it and a bloody razor in its hand. I body that was finally happy and in a better place with it's loved one. A body with bright red hair.

So ummm yeah. This is officially the end except but keep reading after it please! I'm debating weather or not to do a sequel based on the official ending but I'm not sure so let me know... thanks for being there for me and reading my stories. I really hope you enjoyed this story (this was my first story so to have this much support is wonderful!) Never stop loving MLB and stay Adrienath fans forever!! 😊😊

This actually made me cry thank you so much!

Hey fellers. This is not apart of the story but if you like smut, fluff, yaoi, and stuff like that then check out my new book. It's called The Life of a Fujoshi. It will have smut and it will be a story. There will also be open request for small one shots. I would really appreciate if yoi would read it. There should be the prolouge and chapter 1 done by the time I publish this. Thank you so much.