Frost Queen

Adrien/ Chat Noir P.O.V

     "Adrien?"Nathaniel asks.

      I look down at him with big eyes. I know I just messed up big time. I try looking for an excuse but I couldn't find one.

     Suddenly I heard a ring. It was coming from my staff.

     "I'm sorry Nathaniel but I have to take this," I said.

     I extended staff to see that the call was from Ladybug. I had spent so much time with Nathaniel that I had almost forgotten I had to keep an eye out for Akumas.

     I quickly answered the call.

     "Chat Noir! Where are you? There's an Akuma attack at the park!" Ladybug said.

     "I'm at the Eiffel Tower! I'll be right there!" I said.

     I looked down at Nathaniel. He wouldn't look me in my eyes. It broke my heart to see him mad at me.

     "Go. I don't need you here," he said in a harsh tone.

     "Nathaniel I'm sorry. I had to keep my identity a secret!" I tried telling him.

     "I know that Chat! I just can't believe that you had to hide it from me!" he yelled back. He had tears in his eyes.

     "Nathaniel please," I pleaded.

    "Just go Chat. Like I said before I don't need you here," he said. He wasn't looking at me and seemed to not care if I was leaving him.

     I turned away from him and extended my staff. I took one last look at Nathaniel before I shot up into the air. As I was flying through the air I felt the cold air and tears against my cheeks. 

     I wiped the last of my tears as I landed in the middle of the park. Ladybug was fighting a girl in a ice suit. The girl was shooting icicles out of her hands.

     I quickly blocked one as soon as she noticed me. 

     "Kitties shouldn't be left outside in the cold... they might get hurt!" the girl said as she shot an other icicle at me.

     This time Ladybug blocked it with her yoyo. 

     "Chat! What took you so long?" she asked.

     "I had something going on," I said in a bitter tone.

     "Okay... anyways this is Frost Queen. I think the Akuma is in her ring!" Ladybug told me as we dodged icicles.

     "You two are starting to annoy me. I'm gonna teach you guys a lesson!" Frost Queen screeched.

     She shot ice out of her hands but they weren't icicles. Instead she made an ice cave around us. It didn't completely close in on us. It was like it was just a delay.

     "Chat Noir! Use your staff to get us out of here!" Ladybug yelled.

     "Of course M'lady!" I said as I extended the pole. 

      We both hit the ground with a loud thump. We saw Frost Queen floating away from us. She had traveled and seem to be going in a certain direction.

     "Come on!" Ladybug yelled and we were soon in the air following Frost Queen.

     As we followed her I tried to think of where she was going. Then it hit me. 

     She was going to the Eiffel Tower.

     She was going to Nathaniel.

Word Count: 526

Hey Fellers!

So I haven't been good about updating (If that makes any sense) and I'm really sorry about it.

I know I shouldn't have excuses and I'm really sorry for it but I'm graduating eighth grade soon so things are kinda crazy right now. (I even wrote this during school 😝🤪)

I'll try updating as soon as I can!

Thank you so much for reading and understanding!!!

Until later fellow MLB lovers!!!