All Good Things Come To An End

Chat Noir/ Adrien P.O.V

     I faced Frost Queen and extended my staff. She had turned her attention towards Ladybug and was shooting some type of ice balls.

     I hit Frost Queen on the back of the head since she wasn't paying attention to me. She groaned and fell. I quickly to the chance to snatch her ring. I broke it but nothing came out.

     "You fool! Do you really think the Akuma would be in such an obvious place?" Frost Queen shouted. 

     I stared at her in horror as she laughed like a maniac. She threw her head back as she laughed and I saw a jewel attached to her neck. It was like a choker amulet but without the choker.

     "Chat the amulet!" Ladybug shouted. I nodded and ran to Frost Queen.

     Instead of attacking me Frost Queen leaped into the air. She floated over to the Eiffel Tower even though she had just been there. I didn't know if Nathaniel had left for sure so I started to panic. It was unusual to go back to the place we just left.

     Then it hit me. Almost everyone knew that I loved Nathaniel. This girl knew that if Nathaniel died I would stop. I wouldn't continue.

     She was going to kill Nathaniel and she wasn't going to let anyone stop her. It was a perfect plan to make me give up my miraculous. The only problem was that I wasn't going to let Nathaniel die.

     "Ladybug! She's going after Nathaniel!" I shouted as we continued to follow her.

     She nodded and quickened her speed. I did the same and soon I was almost able to touch Frost Queen.

     I spotted a familiar red head boy and quickly extended my staff to reach him. He looked surprised to see me. I quickly grabbed his hand and led him into a spot which wasn't visible until you were right in front of it.

Nathaniel P.O.V

     "Chat Noir? What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to leave?" I asked.

     He put a lip to his finger as if to say be quiet. I quickly shut my mouth. It was quiet until a voice screamed.

     "Where are you Red Head?! What about you Kitty?!" Frost Queen shouted.

     Chat pulled me closer into his chest. It brought back many memories from before the fight. I didn't want him to let go. I didn't dare hug him back. Not after what I did to him.

     Suddenly a icicle hit our hiding spot. It was right above Chat Noir. Thankfully he was okay but we needed to find a new place to go. The hole that the icicle made left us exposed.

     "Dammit! Why did I have to put you in danger?" Chat mumbled.

     He pulled my arm and started running to another hiding spot. In the corner of my eye I saw an icicle coming our way. I was about to tell Chat but it was too late. 

     Chat went down. At first I didn't want to believe it. Chat started coughing up a dark red liquid. A liquid that I was familiar with.

     "Chat get up! You idiot get up!" I yelled. I bent down next to Chat and cradled him. The icicle that hit him had made a huge impact. He was bleeding worse than I was.

     Ladybug was busy fighting Frost Queen so I couldn't ask her for help.  Chat was dying and I needed to get him help.

     "Nathaniel... why did you stay here?" Chat asked.

      "You idiot! That's not what matters! How do I fix this?" I responded. My heart was pounding faster and tears were running down my cheeks.

     "Maybe I'm an idiot because you make me go crazy," Chat said.

     I couldn't even smile at him. I wasn't going to let him leave. He was the only thing that kept me going.

     "Please Chat..." I started to say.

     "Guess what?" he asked.

     "What?" I asked in my last attempt to make him happy.

     "I still love you." Chat said with a smile on his face.

     "Me too," I responded but there was no answer. I stared at Chat in horror.

     "Chat? Answer me! Chat please no!" I shouted. I pressed my ear to his chest. There was no pulse. I checked his wrists and his neck. Still no pulse.

     I heard Ladybug yell her infamous "Miraculous Ladybug" but Chat remained the same. I sat there holding him to my chest when Ladybug walked over.

     "Nathaniel... he's gone," Ladybug said.

     "NO! Go away! He's not gone! I won't believe it!" I yelled back at her.

     I held up Chat and took off his ring. A small creature appeared and took the ring to Ladybug. I sat there with Adrien's blood all over my hands.

     "Nathaniel you have to let the ambulance take him," Ladybug said with a lump in her throat.

     "Please... don't take him. I don't want him to go

!" I said as Ladybug separated me from Adrien. I kicked and tried to get away but a stronger man helped Ladybug.

     The ambulance drove away and I was finally let go. I dropped to my knees. The one who kept me going. The one who brought happiness to my life. The person I cared the most about was gone. 

     I closed my eyes. I didn't even get a chance to tell him I truly loved him. The last thing I did to him was break his heart.

     "I think you should be the one to give the Miraculous back," Ladybug said.

     I slowly got up and accepted the miraculous. I wanted to keep it but I knew Paris needed a hero. I followed Ladybug to the keeper of the Miraculous.

Fin

Word Count: 954

What does Fin mean?

Welp in Spanish it means end... yep this story has ended.

BUT there will be an epilogue and I'm planning on making another Fan Fiction!

The story will not be related to this one and it will have Chat Blanc in it! (An awesome idea from @Mune432 )

Thank you so much for reading!

Also... 1k??? Thank you so much I really appreciate your comments and votes. I can't express my thank you enough. I hope that you enjoyed reading! Once again.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!