Pain Killers

"Fraaancis!" A voice wailed from the bedroom and in reaction a set of hurried foot steps travelled down the hall.
"Mon amour? What's wrong?"
A French accent asked in worry as he looked to his pained lover.
"My head! It fu- gah! It hurts!" He wailed and hugged onto the hovering Frenchman.
"Shhh, shhh, mon lapin." He murmured and stoopped down, hugging the squirming Brit.
Arthur sobbed slightly and pushed Francis away, leaving him a bit bewildered.
"G-get... me some medicine..." He croaked slightly and curled back up in the blankets. As soon as those words left him, Francis had quickly stood up and dashed off into the bathroom, grabbing a bottle of pain killers and filling a cup of water on the way back.
"Amour? Here sit up for me."
Francis sat down on the bed, holding the water out to the groaning Brit. He took it and sipped it, he glanced up and accepted the offered pain killer.
Once the pill was swallowed and the water was finished, Arthur laid down and held onto Francis's hand.
"Thank you.." He murmured and closed his eyes when a kiss was placed on his forhead.
"You're welcome Mon cheir." Francis murmured and rested his head on the pillow.
"I love you." Arthur said quietly, his face pressed into Francis's chest.
"I love you too.." He breathed and closed his eyes, slowly drifting off. Arthur sighed, his head was still throbbing, but sleep was around the corner for him.

The two lovers quietly slept in peace.