Office Lust (⚠smut⚠)

"Arthur! Come to bed with me!" A French sounding voice cried from the shared bedroom.

"Francis, I'm working." The British accented voice sounded from the office that he was stuck in.

"Come on! Just put it aside and do it tomorrow, you have time..." Francis tired again. He wanted his lover to join him in bed.

"Francis. Please just wait." Arthur huffed and went back to writing. The brit had been stuffed up in that room all day, only coming out to use the facilities and grab a bite to eat with a cup of steaming hot tea.
In other words. Arthur was a workaholic.

Francis gave an annoyed sigh. He had already rubbed himself self and stretched, now all he needed was his stuborn husband.
The French man was now suffering, he needed his husband to deal with his need.
With a sighed he pulled himself out of bed and pulled his lavender robe on.

"Arthur~ please.." He whined and stood outside the office door.

"Francis I'm-" he looked up and his words were caught in his throat.
He put his pen down with a sigh and waved Francis over.

"Come here love.." He sighed. Arthur already knew what Francis wanted. This wasn't new to him.

The Frenchman entered the room as soon as Arthur undid his pants and opened them up.
Francis watched Arthur intently as he rubbed and squeezed himself before pulling the half hardened leanght out for Francis. A small moan left Arthur and he continued the actions until hard.

"Alright.. ah, come here." He offered his lap to Francis.

"Are you already prepped?" Arthur asked when Francis day down slightly, facing the flushed brit.

"Oui." He reliped and rocked his hips. Which Arthur grabbed ahold of and made Francis stop.

"Wait," he leaned past the Frenchman and opened the bottom draw of his desk, pulling out some lube. By now, he had learned to keep some in his desk. He was after all dating the horniest man alive, that what he though at least.

Once it was applied he let go of Francis's hips before gripping the man's rear and spreading him. He earned a moan from his French lover before he thrusted upward into the man. Leaving both of them groaning for mixed reasons.

"Ah- Arthur... careful.." Francis whined slightly and gripped into his shoulders. The brit huffed softly and kissed the Frenchman's lips before giving slow thrusts.

"Of course love." He murmured then groaned as his pace once more sped up.

Loud moans soon filled the office, traveling down the the stairs and filled the whole house with the loving sound.
It was like this for a while, the two love birds making love like rabbits.