Garden Fence: The Walls They Fall

As winter passed and spring begain, plants grew too fast and in need of a trim.

In the yard, a man was hunched over the flower beds, new soil being moved and dug into by gardening tools while another man was trimming the bushes.

A cool breez drifted by, causing a shiver or two, but winter was done and the time of planting and life was ahead.

"Arthur?" Came a call over the picket fence, causing the man to look up from his work in the flower bed.

"What Francis?" He called and stood up, walking over to the fence where the man by the name of Francis was.
"What is it?" He questioned his neighbor.

"Did you get my present?" He hummed and leaned against the fence, it creeking at the added weight.

"No, I didn't.. why?" His brows frowned as a scowle crossed his face, causing Francis to chuckle light heartedly.

"Oh mon chier~" he pointed behind Arthur. "Its iver there." He hummed.
As soon as Arthur's head turned, it turned back.
"I don't see-"

When his head turned fully a pair of plump lips pressed against his, causing him to gasp out of shock. Francis was kissing him, lost in horror it wasn't long before he snapped out of it and felt weight crash against him.

The fence had snapped forward and sent Francis down on Arthur, toppling the two to the ground. Leaving them laying there in shock.

Grunting, Francis sat up and looked behind himself.
"I-"
"You broke the bloody fence!" Arthur soon shrieked and shoved Francis off of him.

"Arthur calm down.. that wall was bound to come down." Francis hummed and rolled over to push Arthur back into the bright green grass, watching the Brit's face turn red with anger and embarrassment.

"Tsk- off me frog!" He griped and was soon silanced with a swift kiss, leaving him once more stunned.
"Oh hush Arthur, you complain too much." Francis chuckled before getting up and pulling the Englishman up as well.

"I can fix this." He pointed at the fence before watching Arthur grumble and look away.

"Better.." He mumbled and slowly stalked away, leaving Francis to chuckle by himself.

"Such a hot temper.." He pursed his lips after saying those words and wandered over to see the damage he caused, only to smile. Happy to know he broke more than one wall today.