Heavy is The Cost

As the day was winding to the end, city lights flicked on and neon signs flashed.
At the entrance of a club a man was guarding the door, only letting some people in. The next person was a blond. He turned to the man and flashed his badge before hiding it again.

"Sorry sir." The bouncer apologized and soon opened the door, letting the man in along with a few other people to cover the officer.
As Arthur walked in, he looked around at the flashing lights and drunken bodies dancing around and grinding. Taking in a deep breath, he soon traveled to the bar with a cigarette between his lips. His eyes grew lazy as he glanced around. Board as per usual.

"What can I get you?" A voice. Sighing Arthur took notice in the bartender. He pulled his hat off and tested it in the bar.

"I'll have a Jin and rum please." He then fished out his wallet and dropped a few bills down. Now waiting for his drink with an unsatisfied look on his face.

When the drink came his way he would soon pick it up and sip from the glass, his eyes gazing over the people. A distraction soon sounded in a sound of a ping, drawing him to set his glace down and open his phone. Frowning when he opened the message.

"Arthur, I'm sorry I kicked you out. Please come home so we can talk about things mon amour. I still love you, even if it was your fault this time. Just come home already."

The man huffed and closed his phone. A few nights ago he had a fall out with his husband over almost burning down the house. Sure Arthur was a bad cook and took offence when someone called him out on it, but when it came to his husband telling him it, he took it heavily.

Sighing a little he closed his eyes, it wasn't long before another glass was filled for him, later followed by two more. The brit, now heavily intoxicated spilled out his woes to the poor bartender, who was just trying to figure out who to call to get the sorry man off his bar.

It took several minutes before the bartender managed to get the officers phone and call the first contact. It wasn't long before the husband picked up.
"Hello? Arthur I'm-"

"This isn't Arthur," the bartender cut in. "Your.. husband? Is here and is causing a little trouble for us. Can you please come and get him?" The man pulled the left over rum away from the groggy brit and seemed slightly annoyed when Arthur dared to order another drink.

"Ah.. yes, I'll be over.." Francis mumbled. He wasn't happy, he knew Arthur was doing good, staying of the heavy drinking, but it seemed as soon as something happens at home the first place he'll go is a bar to cry and lick his wounds.

Once Francis received the adress he made his way to the club entrance, telling the buff man he was there to pick up his partner. It took some convincing but finally the man budged and let the Frenchman in.

Inside people danced and pratacly humped one another as lights flashed and music blarred sick dancing beats.
A disgusted look crossed Francis's face as he squeezed past a few bodies, finally stopping at the bar to find his husband piss drunk and snoozing on the bar. He figered it was better him here than in the sea of dancing bodies.

"I'm here to pick up this rosbif." He huffed and pulled at Arthur's arm, getting a grumbily response from the drunken man.

"Good, he was buming the place out." Someone grumbled before going off to fill some drinks.

Francis glared a little but managed to get Arthur into a position to where he could drag him out, which he managed to get past everyone a little faster, having a reason to shove some people aside.

Now angry and worn out, Francis opened the car door and helped Arthur into the back seat. By now he was a little responsive, mumbling things now and then or whining about how much he didn't mean to upset Francis. Part of Francis forgave Arthur, but the logical side was still mad. Mad that Arthur went against his rules and used the kitchen for cooking, which Arthur clearly couldn't do. As the drive went on Francis calmed down some, now taking pity on Arthur, it didn't help that Arthur was still too drunk to get out of the car. Leaving Francis to pull him out and to the front steps.

As soon as Francis made it inside with Arthur, he dropped him on the couch and huffed. He started to get to work on removing Arthur's clothes, all accept his britches. Once he managed that he took the dirty clothes and tossed them in the wash, giving a huff of annoyance. Arthur had manage to slump a little too far over and was half way off the couch. It took forever to get him back to his feet but Francis managed it

While leading the man upstairs, Francis grumbled about how heavy Arthur had gotton. It wasn't that he was complaining, Arthur used to be malnourished and being that he couldn't make food properly he didn't eat well or right. It was thanks to Francis he was healthy again, maybe a little too "healthy." He should really lay off the crepes for a week.

Sighing, francis left Arthur in the hall way, he had to make the bed and get a bucket just in case. He didn't want to clean up puke when he woke up in the morning. Once the room was made up with procations, Francis pulled Arthur back up, but it seemed the brit was a little more functional than before, seemingly clingy now as Francis pulled him along and put him to bed.

"Francis.." Arthur mumbled, sounding as if he was already asleep with his cloudy voice.

"Yes amour?" Francis questioned, seeing Arthur shift slightly and feel around for him.

"Where.. where are you.." He grumbled softly, causing Francis to chuckle a little.

"I'm here.." He reached past Arthur and held his hand, Francis had yet to join him in bed, not wanting to deal with a little more than a drunk brit.
"Go to sleep.. I'll be in bed in a minute.." He kissed the top of Arthur's head and pulled away, leaving him to grumble before falling alseep.

I'm the morning however, Arthur would wake up with a pounding head ache and an empty bed, but Francis was still around. Down stairs cleaning while ordering a new kitchen set up.

While Arthur laid in bed, he found his way to the bottle of pain killers, also finding a note next to a plate of food. Being Arthur he check the note after he took the pills.

"Amour, I'm not mad at you just disappointed, but just know I love you and you're buying me a new kitchen.
Love Francis~"