Cats

***

"Yowle!"
"Get off my bed you fluffy monster!" A angery Brit growled and removed the large white cat from his bed before setting the cat on the floor.
"Fur everywhere." He grumbled to himself and pulled the blankets away to wash them.
The fluffy cat huffed and tilted his head up, nose pointing up as if he was better then all who walked the earth.
A set of fast footsteps hurried after a faint, but fast paw patter.
"Arthur! Your mangy chat has stolen my hair ribbon!" The French man cried out and scooped up the Scottish fold, almost dropping him when he turned and hissed, dropping the ribbonin the process.
"And he's trying to eat my face!" Francis screamed out and dropped the cat, earning another hids.
"Oi! Don't drop my fucking cat!"
The brit, Arthur stormed over and scooped his cat up and glared at Francis, who inturn glared back.
A loud meow broke the silance and the fluffy white cat broke from his cover and rubbed against his owners legs.
The French man pulled out of the glare contest and picked his cat up to be greated by loud purrs.
"Stuck up brats." Arthur huffed and carried his cat away.
"Snoody bitch." Francis shot back and took cover when a pillow came flying from the living room.
"Tosser!" Arthur growled.
Francis thought it best not to say anything else, knowing Arthur was a moody brat.
With a sigh of annoyance he set his cat down and went to his room to work on his looks.

Now free from his owner the white cat known by Fran walked into the living room to pester the other man. He didn't dislike Arthur, he just wanted to clame him as his, but he had to get past that ruffled furred tom by the name of Iggy.
His paws passed a bit heavy on the floor, making it known that he entered the room.
A sleek ginger and white cat popped his head over the side of the couch, his face holding a bitter look.
"And what do you want now carpet head." Iggy huffed and whipped his tail back and forth, showing his displeasure.
"To join your owner is all." Fran gave a slight pure to his words and fluffed up when Iggy dropped off the side of the couch. He knew this cat well and he didn't need his pealt scuffed up.
"He's my owner." Was all the smaller tom said. This was a repeted process over the many years their owners have been living with one another.
"So? Are you just jelouse that he may love me more than you?" Fran asked with a shrewed meow, causing the ragged tom to fluff up and hiss.
"Oi! Stop that." Arthur leaned over the couch and shooed the tom's. Iggy backed off and stalked away, leaving the fluffy tom with his owner.
'Arthur will always love me.' He thought and padded away to the bedroom, finding the french man looking at himself in the mirror. He meowed and distracted the man from his staring.
"Oh it's you, you devil." Francis grumbled slightly and reached down to pet the ginger and white tom. Iggy fluffed up some but allowed the man let him.
"Soft and yet ragged, just like your owner." He murmured and picked the feline up, soon regreting it when Iggy hissed and acted like he was going to tear him a new one.

Francis quickly placed the cat down and huffed.
"And rude like him too." He said before pulling out a cat brush for one of the many shelves and brought it to the tom's fur.
The cat fluffed up and have a hiss, but it was to late; Francis was already brushing the cat's fur out.

Back with Arthur and Fran.
The Brit was curled up on the couch, mind in and out while he watched t.v.
The long fured cat hopped onto the edge of the couch before creeping over and laying on top of the Brit. Arthur grunted and looked at the fur ball, this time he didn't care much and started to pet the loud purring machine.

Soon, Francis came out of the room holding a groomed Scottish fold with a bow around his neck. The French man smiled at Arthur, who was scratching the chin of the white in' cream tom cat.

(I'm ending this one here. I think it's crap but enjoy)