Rainy Days

Rain pattered against a sleak umbrella. It's black top streached over the blond who held it's wooden cain.
A small puff of air left the owner, his eyes closed while he listens to the rain fall around him, it falls around his feet and gives him a feeling of power that he can avoid the natural causes by just one simple object he had power over. Power.
A faint smile drifted to his lips and grew.
A sound of hurried footsteps and sloshing water disturbs the peace of the rains patter.
Slowly his eyes opened and looked to his side, seeing a head of dampened hair that almost stood on end and a pair of red embarrassed cheeks.
A brow soon raised and the owner watched the other run threw the streets shouting a pardon over his shoulder after bumping into another person as he rushed.
A small sigh left the man under the umbrella, finding this other man careless of his hair and health- that's what he thought at least.
His view of the stranger disappeared due to a bus he had been waiting for. Another puff of air left him and he climbed into the bus, taking a window seat.
He continued on with his day.

Another morning came and the man stood at the corner, waiting for another bus with an umbrella over head and yet again it was raining.
Before the man could close his eyes a head of soaked blond hair moved past him, a sneeze leaving the short man as he continued on. Raising another brow his blue eyes followed the short fellow with large brows. This smaller man was now crossing the street and went into a pub house, it was know for more than just beer.
Rolling his eyes and turning away he was greeted by another bus that he soon was on. The day continued.

He sighed and adjusted his umbrella, he didn't have work today and was bored of just sitting at home and staring at a t.v.
It had been a month of standing and getting on the bus for work, a month of watching a blond man head in and out of a pub house either looking tired or exhausted. By now the umbrella man had figured why he had come to the pub house, either he was drowneding his sorrows with beer and a whore or he was the whore. He found it disgusting and yet felt pitty for the man. Said man once again walked past Francis and crossed the road to the pub house.
A scoff left the blond under the umbrella, he didn't like the idea of the pub house, but it was his day off. Turning away from the bus stop he headed across the street and into the pub.
The smell of alchoal and cigarettes greeted him and I wrinkled his nose and walked over to the counter.
"Ah, welcome. What are you looking for this fine morning?"
The worker asked, leaning over the counter raising a high brow.
"I'm only drinking for now." The umbrella man said and took a seat.
"Shame, we have a line of nice legs to part." The man laughed and slid the blond his ordered drink.
"Mhm." The blond mumbled and picked up his brew, lightly sipping it.
"You know. You don't look to bad yourself, need a job?"
The man asked the blond who shook his head.
"I have a job and I don't part myself to strangers." He narrowed his eyes some and glanced to his side, noticing the green eyed blond.
"Ah," the man at the counter smirked slightly.
"Like what you see?" He asked the blond.
"Hmm." Was all that the blond said, his eyes still on the man across the room, who was currently forced into another man's lap. He looked rather unpleased.
A whistle left the counter worker.
"Arthur." He said after the whistle, calling the blond over. Happy to have an excuse to leave the touchy man's lap.
"Yes sir..?" He asked, not giving the blond man a second glance.
"How about you do you job for once and take my friend here to your room." Said 'friend' looked up at the man behind the counter and raised a brow.
"Free." Was all he said and waved Arthur and the blond on.

*warning, smut ahead*

Arthur lead the way, unhappy.
The blond could tell the other wasn't happy, neither was he, but free is better than nothing.
"Francis." He said and looped an arm over the smaller's waist.
"What?" Arthur glanced up, glaring slightly.
"My name. It's Francis." Arthur raised a brow and slightly rolled his eyes.
"I didn't need to know that..."
He mumbled and opened the bedroom door.
"Well. You do need a name to scream." Francis said before chuckling.
"Funny." He grumbled back to Francis and pushed him towards the bed before shuting the door.
"Shall we make this quick?" Arthur asked and started to turn around, but a body quickly pressed itself into Arthur's and pinned him to the wall.
"Non, I don't like the idea of whores, but then again it's quiet fitting for a day like this." Francis mumbled into the blonds ear and kept him pinned, his back end exposed to Francis.
"Hmm. I don't like it much either, but money is money, no matter how dirty." He gave a slight sigh to the words and pressed his rear into Francis's groined.
"You could always get a normal job." Francis gave a slight groan to Arthur's shifting hips.
"True, but I'm stuck here for now and I'm good at my job." He murmured, his hips still swaying.
"Hold still." Francis groaned and pulled away. His hands found their way around and unfacened the Brit's bottoms, soon undoing his own and grinding into Arthur's backside.
Slightly panting Arthur stayed put, deciding to leave the work to Francis. A hand cupped his groin and another his rear, giving both a good squeeze.
"Ah- stop that " Arthur groaned slightly and turned his head to glare, this only caused Francis to repeat the action.
"Non." The French man huffed and again squeezed him, causing a fit of noise.
"Stop teasing and get on with it." Arthur muttered and arched into the other man.
"Non, I want to enjoy this and trust me you will as well." Francis smirked and kept feeling up the body infront of him, rubbing, grinding, and pressing against him. Arthur moaned now and then, groaning when his manhood couldn't stand the abuse.
"F-uck.. hurry up please." He finally begged and tried to turn around to face the smirking Frenchman, who was also having a problem with how long he was taking.
"Hmmm.." He hummed and pulled Arthur's hips forward and teased the entrance, earing a frustrated moan.
"Calm down," Francis mumbled and bent down to nip the Brit's ear. "I'll fuck you into the wall soon." He purred sweetly and pushed further, rocking his hips until fully in. A low groan left the both of them and they stayed still for a moment.
"Maybe.. we should move to the bed." Francis murmured into Arthur's ear, but he shook his head.
"No.. now."
A gasping moan left the Brit, his hands tangled into the Frenchman's hair and he pulled at it, causing him to groan and thrust himself in and out again.
The pace was slow, then quickened; pleasing both sides.
After both spilling and finshing their bout of pleasure, the two partee ways, but every Sunday the Frenchman would come around and have Arthur to himself. He hated that Arthur was doing this as a job, but he'd never tell him to stop. After all he only seemed to be a customer, but deep; deep down, the Brit free to feel more.

The fourteenth Sunday came and after that, Arthur quit his job and walked out under the arm of a pleased Francis.

And this is where we leave off.