The Needs of a Succubus

|| I'm sure reading the title would infer what is about to take place here, but just in case: WARNING you HAVE entered a smut short. If you don't  like smut I'm sorry you may have to move on or wait for a less sexual one short||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Needs of a Succubus

A succubus has needs, sometimes a need for attention, but mostly the need for sexual pleasure. When one doesn't fulfill the need, they grow flustered or act out in a fit of anger or hormonal impuls.

One in particular has been starving himself from pleasure, he hated being what he is and covered it up, claiming to be a vampire instead of a Succubus. If people knew he was a Succubus, they may hurt him or use him; that is why only a few know what he is.

And those people say in the same meeting room as him. Another world meeting was in session and all the monster and mythical representations of the contries say there. Today the American Werewolf had the floor, another plan being laid out; of course many wouldn't follow through with such an outrageous idea, which lead to world wide outrage in the room. The mood didn't make Arthur feel any better and when Alfred tried to drag him into the battle Arthur snapped.

"Bloody hell! I don't care about your idea now leave me be you American imbicul."

If course a few heads turned in shock, sure the English represenitive was crud now and then, but it was clear something bothered him.

Alfred was taken back at first before glaring at the so called vampire.

"What's your problem Britton dude-!? I would think you'd agree with my super cool idea!" He grumbled a little and the brit snarrled. It didn't take long for a real vampire to step in and pull the brit from the fourth fight of the day.

"Enough!" Shouted the German represenitive. He soon went into a rant, which took the eyes and ears off the angry brit.
While everyone was listening, Arthur was pulled away by a pale man with pale hair.

"Lukus- let me go I'm fine!" He snapped at the norsh creature and pulled away, bumping into the twilight hating vampire.

"Arthur." Lukus grumbled and glared at the over reactive Succubus.

"Have you fed yet?" He demanded and watched the facial expression change from angry to tired.

"No.. and I don't need to!" He snapped again and felt Vladimir's hand on his shoulder.

"Arthur-"

"No!" He growled and grew flustered.

"You need get yourself under control Arthur. Unless you want everyone to know." Lukus said plainly before shaking his head and waving Vlad to follow.

"Arthur, go into the spare room and try to relax." He said before pulling Vladimir away and back to the meeting room, leaving Arthur alone in the hall with his frustrations.

Huffing, Arthur went into the room Lukus told him to go into. He was tired and beyond hungry, he had to do something to restore a little energy, so he locked the door and settled himself on the couch.

Once he relaxes himself, his hand traveled to his zipper and opened it along with the button on his pants. Once he freed himself from his pants he lost his suit jacket and sat there in his boxers and dress shirt.