All Hallows Eve //Halloween special

The night was brewing with entities on the 30th of October, but something else seem to be at play: in an abandoned Manor in the quite small town.

The so called abandoned place, wasn't so. In the shadows lurked a Spector, it's ghostly appearance haunted the halls of the Manor, bring chills and fright to any trespasser, bit the ghost wasn't alone in that spooky building. Deep in the basement held a short man with a black cloak, a pair of sharp teeth and a bark not as worse as his bite, he was a real vampire; not those Dracula wannabees, he was the real deal.

With these two, the Manor's unwanted guests didn't stay long, even if they scared the trousers off of the unwanted.. they still couldn't coincide with one another. It was a war between the two, unless they had a common objective they would work together with minor fuss. As I'm trying to say, they acted like an old married couple; they might as well been with such history between them.

And thus, to our story: of a flirty Spector and a sod of a vampire.

"Get out~ get out!~" Yet again, the ghostly voice sung, scaring the youth that ventured into the decrepit Manor.
"He'll come~ He'll come for your-"

"Blood!" The last part was hissed by another voice before a pair of green eyes shot open in the dark, the colour changing to a vibrant red.
As the words echoed, so did the screams of children and the sound of things being dropped or scattered joined in. Just like every year, the two monsters would traumatize the brats that entered their home.
Sometimes it took a lot of effort, but this year seemed rather easy, since the older kids have yet to show up.

Once the children were out and the door slammed shut, the act soon stopped and the vampire shouted: "And stay out!" Of course no one but the Spector heard this.

"Oh hush mon ami. They can't hear you." The ghost glanced out the window and grinned.
"Because they're half way down the trail."

With no reason to be professional, the vampire huffed and glared over with those spiteful green eyes.
"Shut up Francis. I'm tired of your talk." He grumbled and glanced off to the side, finding yet another bag of candy was dropped. It seemed like it was pretty full.

"Wonderful." He commented and scooped it up. He glanced to the hovering ghost and moved aside. He disliked it when Francis hovered.
"Stop that and mind you own-"

A scoff left the French ghost and a light flicked on.
"Whatever you say caterpillar brows." Before the vampire could say anything the ghost dissolved and went to his own space.

"Damn that frog." The vampire muttered and took the bag with him and sat on the couch, digging through the spoils and only taking what he liked, which wasn't much these days.

With the two away from each other, the house seemed to settle, the light that was on flickered off and the house went as it was, untill another set of kids came stumbling along. This time they did go in but sat outside on the porch, a Ouija board being placed in the center. This was a job for Francis, who took great pleasure in scaring the group, he would move the dile and continued to spell out: "come in and join us, come in and join us." Until the kids were too spoked to be on the property anymore.

"If only they came in." Francis pouted and watched them run off.
"I could have scared them with Arthur-"
Before his words could finish, one of the kids screamed and a few other joined in with shouting. It seemed Arthur grew board of sitting and waiting and went off ahead to get a few scares in, and maybe a note to eat.

With a half hearted chuckle, the ghost shook his head. Even if him and Arthur couldn't get along, it was still nice to have a partner in crime on All Hallows Even Night.