Possessive

"I hate this.."

"I hate it when he's around you. I know who he is to you..."

Francis muttered to himself, his eyes focused on the English man who was   talking to another man.

It seemed everyone had someone to talk to these days and yet the world still felt lonely.

"Dude, Francis!" A voice crumbled the Frenchman's thoughs.

"Want to come to the bar with me and the dudes?" The American "fool" shouted before tossing his arm over the Frenchman.

"Non, not today Alfred." He removed the arm with a huff before giving a classic Frenchman's smirk.
"I have already made plans today~!"

"Aww, come on. Iggy's going and so is that guy he's been hanging out with."
Alfred pouted slightly and watched Francis's expression change.

"Oh really?" He hummed his brows raised as if it was interesting, but on the inside he was screaming, angry that Arthur would rather spend his time with that man.

"Yeah." Alfred then raised his brows.
"So ya com'in or what?"

Francis had to cringing at Alfred's speech but nodded.
"Oui, I could do for a drink.." he mumbled, he already had a plan to steal Arthur away, but now it would be easier if Arthur was drunk.

"Awesome dude! Iggy's going to be psyched to hear-!" With that, Alfred bolted off and went to pester the Englishman. Thus leaving Francis to plan.

It wasn't long until everyone left the meeting room, the discussion was done during a break in the meeting, but with it over the plan now could be executed.

"Alright guys! I'll see you all at the bar!" Alfred practically shouted before almost trampling Matthew on his way to his car.
"Sorry bro!"

"Damn that America, he never watches where he's going." Arthur grumbled.

"He's Americano, let him be." The Portuguese man laughed. His hand patting Arthur's shoulder as they walked, unknowing that Francis was right behind them.

"Oui, that is true." Francis added in, catching both Representatives by surprise.

"Good heavens frog! Care to make yourself known rather than giving me a heart attack." Arthur snapped and
Jabbed a finger into the man's chest.

With a roll of his eyes Francis huffed.
"Not my fault you scare easily rosbif."

"Now, now, let is not fight brothers-"

"Stay out of this!" The two of then snapped. It wasn't long before the bickering stopped and the two went separate ways for now. They would meet again at the bar.

"Oi! Another round barkie!" Arthur called and slumped against the bar, while João took another drink. The two of them enjoying their time, while a dark cloud sat in the corner.

With bitter thoughts, Francis watched Arthur lean slightly closer to the Portuguese man, their bodies leaning against one another as they share old stories and laugh.

"Damn that João..." Francis wasn't much of a fan of João and would do things that'll leave him in a bad mood, but now it seemed this man could do the same to him, by being around his Arthur.

Finally, an opening occurred and Francis stood up, heading over to the bar and joining the two.

"Fraancis-" Arthur slurred and glared a bit. "Whadda you want...?"

A sly smirk crossed Francis's face, he did find it cute when Arthur got drunk, poor thing could never hold back his emotions when he does.
"Well mon lapen," he ordered a drink and shot a glare to João.
"I'm getting a drink." He held up a fresh cup of wine, taking a sniff of it before drinking it.
"A good year too."