Fangirling

*** BEFOFRE I BEGIN!!***

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE!! I appreciate all the comments and encouragement. I'm so sorry its been forever since I last updated. I have been dealing with a lot. but all's well. ENJOY!

*** diego's p.o.v***

I woke up to my phone buzzing under my pillow, groaning and irritated asf I look and its all the little girls that send me messages and like my newest picture on insta. I check the time. 10 am. FUCK! i should've left my phone on silent last night. But with the party and all the drinks I literally passed out when I got to my room. I got up and took a shower and walk to the closest starbucks. As I'm walking in the door I hear a million screams from girls. Shit...  never get a break. i order my drink and walk towards a table but as I'm sitting I see this beauty. She's on her phone and doesn't notice me. Which i'm glad and upset about. She looks over and smiles. i'm about to say something but i hear the barista say my name and i get my drink and leave. Maybe it wasnt meant to be for now but i cant worry about that now i have a show to think about. Maybe she'll be at the show? But i have Giselle. and im happy. i think .

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IT'S PIZZA NIGHT TONIGHT!!