chapter 10

XAN's P

XAN's P.O.V

I always liked going live before my concerts, its either I'm going live during or after the concerts. Just for the fans who couldn't make it. I let them know that even thought they aren't here, They're still a part of the Xanarchy movement. 

The stage manager thinks it'd be cool if I brought a female on stage with me and make her feel special for about 10-15 minutes. it seems lame.  I mean, I've seen it done but that's with all the cookie-cutter pussy ass bands like one direction. But whatever, I'll do it. I have to go through a list of names she wrote down while she was walking the aisles. She puts stars next to the names she thinks I'd like. 

                                                       * Samantha

                                                       * Jennifer

                                           * Delilah

                                           * Alejandra (etc....)

They all seem so basic, I look through and I get pissed and just pick any random name. "This one" I point to a name I didn't even bother looking at. "Okay," she smiles and walks away. I get pumped and walk towards the stage and its time to party. I start with Far and then slingshot, Lucy wants me to do Betrayed now, so I can have the girl come up on stage. I start the song and in my ear piece Lucy tells me the name to yell out and say the lucky winner. " Alright ya'll, thanks for coming out and supporting the Xanarchy movement, but there's one special girl I want to bring up here and tell her thank you myself." That's when they go wild. In my ear piece Lucy says" Call up Mariah." I stop and think cute ass name. Let's have Mariah come up here and let daddy take care of you." 

Mariah's P.O.V

Holy shit............ No, no, no this can't be happening. Lala is pushing me and screaming in my ear. That's when one of the workers told me to go with them. I walk and I'm being yelled at some of them nice things and some comments I'm to stunned to punch them in the face. I walk up on the stage and I see him. I start crying, and he kisses me on the cheek and leads me to a chair. I hear the crowd go wild. " What's up lil ma?" I hear him whisper in my ear, I feel the chills go up and down my spine. I get a bouquet full of flowers with a xanarchy shirt and beanie in the inside. He starts rapping Betrayed and he hugs me and gives me kisses here and there. Once the song is over the workers tell me to wait on the side of the stage until the concert is over. I stand there and see him finish and once it's done he comes up to me and says with his sexy ass smile. "What's up lil ma? thanks for coming and chillin with me on stage." I don't know what to say. I stutter.. "you....you're....you're welcome." he looks at me up and down and licks his lips. Fuck this boy is too damn fine. "You wanna get outta here?" he says and my jaw drops. no.....fucking...way.