17

What?.....why? how? how the fuck can this happen? My mind was racing at a speed of 250 m.p.h and I couldn't breathe. My  head was spinning and I was crying and I couldn't stop. I felt my head get heavy then it went all black.

After what feels like years which was merely a couple hours, I eventually woke up and I felt something cold on my forehead. "shh... it's okay baby, I'm right here." I heard. I shot up and immediately regretted it. "Memo!!" I yelled. He noticed the worry in my voice and laid me back down gently. " He's fine, he went with Arnold and Steve to go get some more food, we were basically living off of skittles and pop tarts for a while." He laughed. I couldn't laugh, I couldn't smile knowing he's out there. That son of a bitch is still out there and he's looking for me. "Diego....." I whispered, "Yes?" He answered back I didn't wanna ask, I couldn't after all the trouble I'm putting him through. "Uhm.... I know this is happening kinda fast but I was wondering if I can stay here....well me and bubba" I sorta giggled. I was waiting for the smile but he said nothing. he showed no emotions. It scared me.

Diego's P.O.V

shit............. what do I say? I can't say no, can I ? 

I admit, I kinda lowkey like her. She's different. I wouldn't mind her staying here. Especially with my new lil homie. I would finally have a family. But that means no parties, no weed......well I mean maybe kinda tone it down a lil. No drinking no girls coming in and out of the house. You know what? fuck it I need to quit all this shit anyway, I'm done being the spoke person for a fuckboy.  I need to settle down and just focus on the music. That's what it's all about, that's what it's always been about. Not anymore though, I have other responsibilities now. Im basically a dad.... oh shit....

"Yeah princess, of course you can." I finally say. She jumps onto me and cries. But it's happy crying. "No one is going to hurt you or Memo, I promise." 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hey guys sorry for the short chapter, things have been crazy lately. been hella busy. But what do you guys think is gonna happen next?! thanks for the love and encouragements, I love you all.