23

It's been about 3 months. Me and Diego couldn't of have been happier.  We are really a family me and memo and Diego. I finally sleep in the same bed with Diego, I mean we don't sleep if you know what I mean.......... I start cooking dinner for us when I feel a weird feeling in my stomach. i try to ignore it. I hear Diego's footsteps coming down the hall. I smile thinking he's all mine and thats when Ifeel a hand go around my waist. I giggle, that's when I feel vomit come up my throat. I bend over and puke everything that was in my stomach. My stomach is in pain and I can't breathe. Diego panics and after I'm done vomitting he takes me to the couch with a glass of water. "Damn babe what's wrong?" he asks. I look at him with content and reply " I don't know I haven't been feeling well these past couple weeks." He lays his head on my legs and rubs my inner thigh. " Hey, this may sound wierd to ask but have you had your....you know?" I look at him confusingly. "What?" He looks kinda frustrated. "You know....." he says as he looks down with his red face. " Did ariel come out and find her legs?" I look at him adn immediatley begin laughing my ass off. "What the fuck are you talking about dude?!" i say between laughs and snorts. He gets up and yells. "Your period! Did you get your fucking period! Jesus Christ!!" . I try to hold in my laughter but then my serious face comes and i think back. Did i have a period? i honestly don't remember my last period. IM LATE. I get up and check my calendar. 2 months, I'm 2 months late. "Get the keys and Memo we need to go to the store...NOW" He senses my urgency and does what was said. By the time I know it we're at the store. I run off and grab about 500 tests. I told Diego to stay in the car, last thing he needs is the papparrazzi following us with me holding pregnancy tests. I pay for my shit and get in the car. "Drive" was all I said and that's what he did. We get home and I run straight to the bathroom.  Diego is sitting in the hallway on his phone waiting for me to come out. I can't, I can't come out. It's positive. The fucking thing is fucking positive. What's gonna happen to Diego? He's too young to be tied down with 2 kids and a girlfriend. What am I gonna do? I hear a knowck on the door. "Hey, what's going on? it's been more than 3 minutes." I open the door with tears down my eyes, I hand it to him and he looks up at me and smiles. "Oh my jesus! we're having a baby!" He picks me up and spins me around. I thought this would be worse, I thought he would take it badly. While we were celebrating I hear his phone ring. He runs to it talks for about 4 minutes. He whoops in joy and runs to me and picks me up again. "IM GOING ON TOUR!" He yells. "No way!" I yell back. Wait for how long though? I need to make sure he's with me through everything and anything now. "For how long Diego?" I ask him. He looks sad and replies " 5 months." WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** AUTHOR'S NOTE***

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE:)