30

***DIEGO'S P.O.V***

She's finally here. After many fucking long  agonizing hours, she's here. My baby, my princess. Riah fell asleep a couple hours ago, so I got to hold the baby. I cut the cord and everything. I nearly fainted when I saw her popping out. It was brutal. But I'm excited to show off my baby girl to my friends over snap. I post her literally everywhere. I'm so proud to be a daddy. A daddy of 2. I still can't believe it. I have all I need, I have Riah, memo and our newest addition to the family  Ayanna Renee Leanos. 

*** fast forward a couple months later***

These past few months have been amazing. She's getting so big and such a blessing. It's hard but I help out as much as I can. I love dressing her honestly. I thought I was gonna be horrible but I should do this for a living. I love her smile, her laugh. I never thought I would love someone as much as I love Ayanna. She's my whole world. I would do anything for her. She's already so spoiled. She's daddy's girl. The only thing I'm scared of is her teenage years. Fuck then her monthly!! That's when mommy steps in. But for now I'm enjoying life with my family. I love posting pictures of her! She's the cutest! I posted a new picture this morning after her shower and it came out so fucking adorable.

 I love posting pictures of her! She's the cutest! I posted a new picture this morning after her shower and it came out so fucking adorable

I wanna thank you guys for dealing with our crazy ass life. You've been the realest ones and I respect that. Hopefully, you guys will be here when we come back for our new adventure the terrible 2's! Bless up ya'll. I love you all

Love, 

The Leanos Family.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Well babies, it's done. The book has officially ended. Stay tuned for book 2. I love you all thank you all for the love and support you have all showed me. I am truly blessed.  

XOXOXO