26

I'm 6 months preggers today. I have my ultrasound appointment and they have a 5D view so I can see the baby. We decided to keep the gender a secret til almost the end of my pregnancy. I shower and then walk to the mirror. I'm fucking huge. My boobs are huge and hurt so much. I have stretch marks on my stretch marks. I decide to put on my floral baby blue maternity dress. Diego dropped memo at school already so once he gets home we're ready to go to the appointment. Everyone and their momma's know I'm pregnant I've gotten some hate and love from it. It's all good though none of that matters now. It's just us. That's all i've ever wanted. We get to the office and check in. Once I walk in, I notice how many girls are in here. It's like pregnancy convection up in here! We sit down and wait a while. About 30 minutes went by and we finally got out name called. The nurse does the weight and height, then shows me to the ultrasound room. I pick up my shirt and the nurse puts the cold jelly on my belly. She brings the wand and finds the baby. There it is...my baby. Diego gets excited and tries to look for the winky. "It's a surprise" I said. "Yeah, but still doesn't hurt to look." he laughs. She takes a few pictures of the baby then we were free to go. Couple weeks past and I'm getting more huge day by day. I get the wierd cravings and the mood swings. One day while sitting at home, I hear a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone. Diego isn't home and memo's at school. I walk, well hobble to the door and look through the peep hole. It's Ethan! I haven't seen him almost a year. He's been gone doing his T.V show and left us. We've been friends for a while. Even way before I met Diego. I open the door and he's holding giant ass balloons and a cake "HEYYYY PREGGERSSS" he yells. "Hey! how did you know?!" I say as I pull him into a tight hug. " Girl, pleasse everyone knows. You're like the ghetto version of Beyonce's pregnancy." I laugh and then I see there's more people than just Ethan, he brought the entire cast from his show, and they brought their friends and Diego's friends.......what the fuck is happening? "Hey e, what exactly are all these people doing here?" I ask. "Duh stupid" He messes with my hair. I've always hated that. "It'sssss YOUR BABY SHOWER!!!" People walk in with food and decorations and more shit. "Ethan, no you don't have to do this." I say apologetically. "Please let me do this, I need to make it up to you since I've been gone for so long." He pouts and gives me the puppy dog look. "Fine, let me just text Diego." I always cave in when he does that face. "Oh, don't babes he already knows he went out on a fake errand to go get some last minute things. I sigh, "Of course he knew, let me go get changed and I'll help you guys decorate." Fooshoo" He says. I go upstairs to the room and change into my white sundress with baby blue flowers. I'm liking blue way too much. I wonder if the baby is another boy? I curl my hair and apply some light make up. I guess I was up there for too long because when I came downstairs the house was beautiful. It was sunflower themed, my favorite flower and it was amazing.

 It was sunflower themed, my favorite flower and it was amazing

" I can't believe you did this!" I gasp. "It was nothing, really." Ethan shrugs. Diego walks in and smiles " Surprise baby!" He picks me up and spins me around like I was light as a feather. " I love you so much". Memo runs into the room with a dozen sunflowers, " I love you mommy." He squeals. I lean down and kiss his cheek. " I love you more than you will ever know baby".  "LET'S PARTY!!!" Ethan yells. I laugh and head to the backyard but something caught my eye...another table with food!! I'm starving, and I mean the table looks great too but food!

another table with food!! I'm starving, and I mean the table looks great too but food!

I pig out at the table and Ethan leads me to the backyard. No....fucking....way. It's amazing! literally, the balloons say amazing. I laugh and hug everyone and thank them. I decide to take a picture and post it on the gram.

                lilmsbabymama:  Luckiest baby mama eva! thnxs everyone for being such a blessing to my life

                lilmsbabymamaLuckiest baby mama eva! thnxs everyone for being such a blessing to my life

I take the picture and as soon as I turn around Diego is on his knee. No, "what are you doing?" I stutter. " Mariah marie, I never knew I could love somebody as much as I love you. You and Memo are such a big part of my life now, I love waking up to you everyday and hearing our son call me dad, I promise to love you and cherish you and our son with everything in my body. Will you marry me?" He opens the box and a ringpop was there. I laugh and he says " The ring is gonna take awhile, it's custom made but I got it." I motion for him to get up and kiss him. I kiss him like I'm never going to see him again. "Yes." I finally get out when i catch my breath. " I will marry you"

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

       AWWWWW this was honestly my favorite chapter to write. I love these characters so much! 

Do you want the baby to be a boy or girl? comments please oohhhh and names!