24

so hey my lovies.. before I begin, I need to let you all know. I started a new book! it's not a fan fiction so it probably won't get as much views or love as this book has gotten but I would dearly appreciate it if you lovelies would take the time to show me some love!! thanks and enjoy this chapter:) 

So... I'm a mommy. It's crazy I mean I was pregnant once already but this feels weird. It feels right. I'm not saying my first pregnancy wasn't a regret, I love my son. I just wished it happened differently. Me and Diego are having a bet whether the baby is a girl or a boy. I say boy shockingly Diego says girl. I'd think he'd want a boy. But he says he wants a little princess first. We picked up our  son from school. It feels amazing saying my son instead of brother. Telling him was even weirder. He doesn't quite understand but he started calling me mommy. I love it, all of it. I helped memo with homework while Diego started dinner. It was halfway done when we heard a knock on the door. I look at Diego questioningly since it was 9 o clock on a Tuesday. Diego wasn't expecting anyone neither was I. I go to the door and all I see is blonde and red goop. "Can I help you?" I say softly. She smiles wickedly and I see blood all over her face, I see who it is. It's Tana. "You can help me by dying and giving me what I deserve!" With that she pushes me to the ground and holds a gun to my head. " Why couldn't you just stay out of my way and let me have him?!"" She yells in my face. She laughs loudly and holds her hand to her stomach. " I have something you don't have, he's forever mine you bitch!" She slaps me against the head. Diego comes up with memo in his arms. "What the fuck is going on?, tana what are you doing here?" She fixes her hair and boobs " Hey baby daddy guess who's having a baby?" she grabs his hand and puts them on her stomach "We're gonna be such a happy family." Diego looks at me and I can't believe it. She can't be pregnant. I feel adrenaline rush into me and I get up and tackle the bitch to the ground. I grab her by her hair and beat her til I feel Diego pull me off the slut. I guess the neighbors heard us because before we knew it the police were at the house sirens blaring. I get up and go grab memo then go sit on the porch steps. I tell the police what had happened they then took me to the hospital by ambulance when I told them I was pregnant. Diego didn't want to come with me in the truck, he said he'd rather take his car or an uber. I get to the emergency room, I'm greeted by 2 awesome nurses who hook me up to an IV and check my vitals. It's been about 3 hours and no sign of Diego. No messages and he isn't answering my phone calls.  After 5 hours of me being alone in this damn hospital he finally shows up. He looks irritated as hell. "Hey, where've you been?" I ask soflty "I've sent you a million calls and texts with no response."  He was about to say something when his phone rings. He got a text I guess because he checks it and says coldly "Tana needs me I'll be back later." With that been said he storms off and slams the door. Tana needs him? I need him more. The crazy bitch tried to kill me and SHE needs him? I see where I stand in his life. I tell the nurse I wanna go home and that I'm fine. I sign the discharge papers and take an uber home. I mean it's not home anymore I guess...............