20

It's been 4 days. I haven't seen or heard from Diego since. I know I shouldn't have trusted him with the truth. I'm so stupid. Memo was supposed to be my secret. No one was supposed to know anything. My depression is getting worse. I won't eat or sleep. I get to go home in a couple days. But where's home? Where am I gonna go? Fuck all this. I'm done.

*DIEGO'S P.O.V*
I'm so fucking stupid. Why did I leave? I honestly love her. I know we barely know each other, but being with her feels like I'm not Lil Xan just Diego. I can be real with her. She was real with me and I was dumb enough to leave. I don't care that she has a son. I love him and would do anything for him or her. They're my family. Its been about 4 days and I haven't seen her since I left the hospital. I have been at Arnold's and then Steve's off and on. I've been smoking more and I popped xanny's like a moron. I want her. I need her. I need to go back and explain what happened. I get off the couch and jump in the shower. I get dressed and jump in my car. I speed down the highway and pull up to the hospital parking lot. I run up the stairs and zoom through the maze of rooms and finally find her room. I take a deep breath and walk in. There she is, just laying there watching T.V. "Hey" I say. She looks at me and that's when I see the tears on her eyes. I'm expecting her to kick me out the second she lays eyes on me. "Why?", she said. "Why did you leave? I trusted you, trusted you with everything I have. I was stupid enough to open up and let you in my heart, but all you seem to do is run. I don't want a runner Diego, I need someone who's gonna stay by my side and won't ever leave me. Apparently you can't do that ". Her words cut me like a knife. I know I hurt her and I caused her so much pain. "Please... " I beg , "Come back to me and I promise you I won't ever leave you. I promise to be faithful and stay by your side no matter what and I love Memo, he's my little homie. Were a family. You're my family, please don't leave me. I love you and I want you to be mine." I break down and cry on her lap. She loosens up and runs her fingers through my hair. And softly replies " I love you too, I'm ready to come home." I look at her beautiful face and lean in close. I kiss her. Not just a peck but a slow passionate kiss. I love this girl. No way is she leaving me. And no way am I leaving her. She's my baby doll and I'm the happiest I've ever been. I'm ready to go home, and start my life with my new family.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
so, guys first off I hope you love the book! I love all ya'll and appreciate the love. Secondly, I need a favor. I need some loving and caring people to message me and tell me some new ideas for a new book. I was thinking a Ethan cutkosky fan fiction? Let me know your ideas and help a sista out ❤💞
Love always, riah👸