21

I wake up on the couch. I notice that the T.V's on. Its TMZ and they're doing their normal celebrity banter and gossip. They're talking about some rapper got caught with a girl outside a Vegas nightclub. The girl has blonde hair and is wearing a skanky red dress and black stilletos. The kid has a Chicago Bulls beanie on and a over sized black sweatshirt on. They're stumbling and looked high as hell. They walk towards a black jeep and they kiss. Not any kiss but a slow passionate and sloppy kiss. When I look closer I see who it is. Its Diego. He looks happy. Happier than he is when he's with me. I don't know who the girl is but she looks like she wants him more than I do. Is that who he was messing with before I came around? I drift off into my own thoughts when I hear footsteps. Loud and rushed footsteps. Its Diego and Memo and they're racing each other to the couch. Diego hops over the couch and lands on the cushion next to me. He smiles at me and looks over to Memo who's attempting to hop over but ends up facepalming the couch. They laugh but I just sit there and stare at him. Its not a hateful stare but a glare that he can nearly notice that I'm mad. I guess he notices and looks at me quizzingly and asks me what's wrong and I reply nothing and walk upstairs towards my room. Well his room....our room? Fuck it, its a room. I sit on the bed and cry my eyes out. I don't know why I'm so hurt. He wasn't my boyfriend then. I obviously don't mean anything to him. I was lying in a hospital after I get stabbed and he's making out with other girls and partying like nothing matters. I start panting and I feel my chest tighten and I know its time for me to calm down. Diego walks in and looks at me like I'm crazy. "Are you mad at me for something?" I want to punch him. I want to kick him. But yet I want his embrace. I want to smell his cologne and his sweaters. I can't be a second option. And I have to let him know right? "Who was she?" I finally say. He looks up at me with his eyes wide open and says " her names Tana my ex, she means and meant nothing I swear." He rushes to me and hugs me. I have to learn to open up and trust but its just so hard too when everyone around you is either leaving or trying to kill you. Forgive and forget dude. That's all you can do. Besides he said it was nothing. Just a basic one night stand. What could go wrong? ..........right?