Karma

Kira's eyes widened

Kira's eyes widened. She knew the company, she knew all about its businesses, but how did she forget his face? Her hopes of convincing him slowly started to fade away.

"Hello. How ma- you." Taehyung said finally looking up at his visitor. "Here to break more of my stuff?" He asked, giving an icy cold glare.

Kira genuinely didn't know what to say. She took a deep breath and said "No. I have to talk to you about something else. Mirai .ltd, the company that you're trying to buy, its mine."

For a second, Taehyung looked completely blank, almost as if he didn't remember doing something as pivotal as buying a whole company. Soon he did, and an annoying smirk was plastered to his face.

"Well, Karma definitely is a bitch, isn't it? That still doesn't explain why you're here."

Kira shifted her legs uncomfortably. "I thought, maybe, I could talk to you and try to make another deal."

Taehyung laughed and shook his head. "You really thought you could talk me out of buying your company? You must be really brave..... and stupid." Kira remained silent.

"I might have gone lenient, you know. I mean, it's not every day that I see a woman take up enough courage to 'talk to me' when I buy their company. They usually beg and cry and act so weak and pathetic. I am impressed. But unluckily for you, you got on my bad side today."

"You don't have to do this, Taehyung." Kira started, trying to be reasonable with him.

He cut her off in between and looked right into her eyes. "You want me to strike a deal with you?" He raked his eyes over her from head to toe and said, "Fine. Sleep with me and I'll consider not taking over your company. As simple as that."

Kira's expression hardened. Her plans of being reasonable vanished like smoke.

Taehyung's smirk returned. "Didn't think so. Forty eight hours. I will give you forty eight hours to make the necessary arrangements because I am feeling especially generous today. Now leave, before I change my mind." With that, he got back to looking at his files.

Kira didn't have to be told twice to leave. Head high, she walked out of the room. That's how the world was, there are some on one hand, doing good, giving all they have to save humanity. And then there were people like him: ruthless, power-hungry and absolutely spoiled.

Alright, if 'fun' is what he's looking for, she'll give him just that. Looks like they'll finally need to use 'PlanB'.

A/N: I apologize for the short chapter. :p