A Perfect Night

People always say that the first thing they do is admire the city's beauty as they enter a new country but Kira could barely relate

People always say that the first thing they do is admire the city's beauty as they enter a new country but Kira could barely relate. All she wanted to do was find a bed to sleep in and preferably have a decent amount of food. By the time they reached the city of San Sebastian, she was sick of the word 'flight'.

Despite being on a business trip, Jin had filled her in with so many fantasies that she constantly found herself distracted by the tired yet gorgeous face of Taehyung. They were in a cab, waiting to reach their hotel to finally refresh themselves. When she first heard about the city, she had googled it to find breathtaking views of blue all over. Google stuck to its word because sure enough, the salty scent of sea hit her as the car zoomed towards to a decent sea resort.

They swung the door open and Kira directly ran over to a bed, jumping on it as it bounced under her. Apparently the single rooms had all been booked which meant they had a room with two separate beds on either side.

"Tired?" He teased as he pushed the luggage to a side, falling unceremoniously on the other bed himself.

"Wake me up for dinner." Was all she could manage to say as her eyes drooped close.

***

"Minjee, if we don't go now we might miss out on dinner." That statement brought her out of her sleep. Her head weighed as if she was carrying a ton. She sat up groggily and sat for a while trying to blink her sleep away. Beside her, Taehyung looked fresh. He had clearly taken a good shower and he smelled like heaven. If it weren't for her travel-stricken self, she would have buried herself in his scent.

She managed to wash her face and they headed out of the room for dinner. She didn't know how hungry she was until she was choking on her delicious food.

"Slowly, you look like a dying fish." Taehyung chuckled, maintaining his cool demeanour despite his own mighty hunger.

The air around them was slowly shifting, turning more romantic as the night advanced. She had slept like a log for almost six hours and the food had energised her, making her more lively. She was practically skipping back to the hotel room as he struggled to keep her pace behind her.

The moment the door closed behind them, they knew what was coming. It was not long before his lips were on hers, making her even more excited. His hand held her jaw as he deepened the kiss, pulling away only to look at her as she giggled against him.

"Just how much of that cake did you have?" He asked questioningly.

"Enough to know that sugar is never enough." She replied back enthusiastically.

He shook his head in laughter and was about to go for another kiss when she said that she wanted to freshen up first. He nodded as she giddily got into the washroom. There it is; the beginning of a splendid night.

The hot water calmed her enough to think straight. She ran her hand through her wet hair and drowned herself in the sweet smell of her shampoo. She got out of the shower and looked at her fresh pile of clothes. A small smirk played on her lips as she abandoned them for a simple warm bathrobe.