Renoir

She stirred in her sleep and turned to her left, her face coming in contact with something familiar as she buried herself into it for blocking out the sunlight

She stirred in her sleep and turned to her left, her face coming in contact with something familiar as she buried herself into it for blocking out the sunlight. She stayed like that for a while until she opened her eyes to find a gorgeous pair of eyes looking back at her.

"Look who's staring now?" 

"I can't help it when my girlfriend is too beautiful." He shrugged, eliciting laughter from her.

She snuggled closer to him and pecked his smiling lips. She was happy, she was content and her heart felt like it was warm enough to heat a cup of tea. They lay in each other's arms, simply smiling like a couple of idiots.

"This uh um anxiety attacks of yours... how long have you had them?" He asked cautiously breaking the silence.

"I don't exactly remember. I had it a lot in school, especially before exams when I didn't sleep. I thought I was getting better, it resurfaces back at times and that scares me more. I know how bad I lose myself. Especially if I don't have Jin with me..."

"I triggered a lot of bad memories and feelings didn't I?" He said heaving out a huge sigh. He lowered his voice, drawing invisible patterns on her cheeks with his thumb. "I am sorry."

"No, no it's okay. You could have never known. It's okay, I am fine now and it all turned out to be good. It's not your fault." She consoled him, brushing away strands of hair that fell upon his eyes.

It took him a little more  than that to convince him it was fine. It was clear that he was still sort of new to being in a relationship that involved emotions. She felt like she was making it harder on him by always putting him on the edge with her temper and stubbornness.

When he finally settled down he started chuckling.

"What is it?"

"It's just- I find it funny that you stand so unbothered with a knife at your throat but you miss a few slides and you're suddenly freaking out."

Kira narrowed her eyes at him. "Look, if you didn't get it already, I am a weirdo."

"I know." He giggled, pulling a scowling Kira closer. "I know. But you're my little weirdo and I wouldn't exchange it for the world."

That did put a smile on her face.

"There's this really fun place here and I think you'll like it." He said, suddenly changing the topic.

"You've been here before?" Kira raised an eyebrow.

"A couple of times." He shrugged.

"Huh, so you pretty much know a lot about place."

"I wouldn't say a lot but definitely more than you, so I guess yeah."

"But I don't wanna go."

"Why not?"