Yoona

"You guys still haven't slept together?!" Jin's voice echoed in the car

"You guys still haven't slept together?!" Jin's voice echoed in the car. It was a miracle how the cab driver managed to keep a straight face without having his ears bleed in embarrassment.

"Yes Jin, a little louder because honestly, I think that lady on the bus missed out on it."

"Which era do you people live in? High school kids have sex before they even consider dating these days." Hoseok pointed out.

"Remind me why I am talking to two guys about my love life in a cab again."

"Because we're the only best friends you have who cared enough to ask." Ventured Jin.

"Also because you're a potato with zero socialising skills." Added Hobi.

"I knew I could always count on you two for moral support. I am truly blessed." She said sarcastically. "Also, unlike us, high school kids have too much free time. We barely even get time to see each other outside office, and each time we get close to getting somewhere, morons like you walk in on us."

"Say Kira, ever heard of the words locked door? I hear it's available plenty in Korea." Hoseok had a point but she was too stubborn to admit it.

"Next time you have a date, we'll make sure to go outside for the whole night. You can stick your tongue down each other's throat in peace." Jin said solemnly. Kira reached over and slapped his arm.

***

"The analysis came through and I think we can manage to spend more on the factory upgradation." Jin reported.

"Thank goodness. I've been getting complaints for a while now." Sighed Kira in relief.

Taehyung nodded at the progress and proceeded to discuss about other possible improvements.

What started out as a help (or a bargain) was slowly turning into a merger. They no longer worked on an investment basis; they had quite a lot of projects involving equal manpower and budget from both sides.

"What happened to that crisis in Japan?" Kira asked, her hands sorting through the new bundle of document.

"Jungkook is taking care of it. He said he'll have to stay in Tokyo for at least a week."

"Good." Jin sighed.

Suddenly, the unmistakable sound of a sob broke through the room and all three whipped their heads in the direction of the sound. A man, about the age of 35 to 40 staggered into the room. It was easy to see that he was having a rough time. What looked like a decent expensive suit now had taints and cripples. His hair looked chaotic and there were dark circles under his baggy eyes. Few guards in the building were tailing him, trying to pry him out of the room. His sobs only grew louder as he struggled to keep away from them.

"Please don't do this. Please." He practically crawled towards Taehyung as the guards dragged him ruthlessly.

"Leave him alone." Kira said calmly. One stern glance from her and the helpless guards scurried out of the room.