Plans ruined

As soon as I got home dad was rushing around, something was up and he certainly wasn't preparing for my birthday.

I walked into the kitchen "you won't believe it" was the first thing he said walking towards the fridge. I took a seat at the breakfast bar waiting for him to carry on.

"The Alpahs around here want to hold a meeting, and they decided that since I get along with all the alphas it should be held in my territory" he said talking a seat.

Each town around here had a different Alpha, all towns had a pack house a pack hospital and a massive field all around our territory all the way up until the next territory. The pack house was only about 2 minutes away.

Most of our pack lived in their own houses, not the actual pack house. That was mainly used for events and the kids like to play there.

We then had 2 highs schools in between each town. We had 6 towns all together so their was 1 high school for 3 towns.

"What's the meeting about?" I asked. "I don't know but I think it has something to do with rogues" he said yawning. I nodded my head.

"You haven't even heard the worst bit, they want to have it tomorrow. On your birthday. I tried to get them to change the date but Alpha Wesley was adamant that it was held tomorrow". He said annoyed, Alpha Wesley was a very aggressive and rude Alpha from what I've heard so it was expected for my father not to like him.

However, me I don't like to go off rumours. I have to see it myself to actually believe it.

"It's okay, it's not like they are going to spend the whole day here. Also I was planning on going out and coming back at 7pm for the party and them going on a run at 10pm until 12am" I said looking at him.

He puffed out a breath, "okay, but you have to be there at one point so I can introduce you"

"Yh, you can introduce me when they want to go home. I'll say bye to them" I laughed.

"Okay, now get to bed before I take your phone off you. You better be up on time tomorrow otherwise you can walk" my dad said getting up.

Well isn't he a grumpy old man.

My dads eyes snapped at me "you just said that in the mind link to the whole pack, give me your phone missy" he spoke annoyed. Shoot me in the head, he held out his hand. I pulled out my phone reluctantly and placed it in his hands.

"My birthdays in about an hour or so and your already trying to ruin it" I mumbled going up.
~
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" someone screamed.

My body shot out of bed and onto the floor, there stood all my best friend at the end of my bed smiling. All dressed for school, you've got to be kidding me.

"As your best friends we decided to help you get ready. Jacob give her your present" Maria said walking close to Jacob.

"I haven't even brushed my teeth yet" I stood up off the floor. I was in my Night shorts and a big shirt. Maria just glared at me.

Jacob handed me a gift bag with a big smile on his face, "open it" he said getting excited.

I opened the bag and saw a stripped cropped shirt with blue jeans with holes in the knees area. Than their was a adidas box at the bottom, he had got me some adidas trainers, the ones I had wanted. "Aww thanks Jacob I said hugging him" he hugged me back. "Okay, go get changed" he said pushing me towards the bathroom.

Once I was in my outfit I was bombarded by Maria and Becca." Okay, it's a good things your hair is straightened, we're just going to put down make up on you" Becca said pushing me down to my desk.

"Don't do a lot, later we'll put more on. We're having a Alpha meeting so you can make me look cute than and we can go out" I spoke fast before they started.

"Oh" Becca said they both looked at one another. "We can do it later once we get back from school than, than that way your makeup can be fresh, you look cute Anyways" Maria said stepping away from me.

Thank god.

The cook had made breakfast for all of us so we all sat down and ate. "Happy birthday Kiddo. You can have this back, I had to turn it off because you kept getting birthday wishes" he said handing my phone to me.

I smiled at him and snatched my phone off him turning it back on. "Okay bye, I'll be back at 7 some time" I spoke bolting out of the door.

"Your dad said he wants you a bit earlier than 7 and something about the meeting" Maria said once we all were sat in the car.
~
I was currently sat in maths my 4th period than it was lunch. It was also my favourite lesson.

"El, I'm sorry to cut your day short but you're going to have to come home and help. They are coming earlier than planned and I need a extra person to make sure no fights happen" my dad spoke through our mind link.

"I had my whole day planned though dad" I groaned out annoyed that all my plans were officially ruined. "I promise you that you can go on your run at 10pm, but you have to be home now. The faster we get them out of the way the more likely you are to go out, bye I'll see you in a few" he said and then closed off his mind link so I couldn't protest.

I quickly collected my stuff and went to the front, "sorry miss but I have to go home, they are having a Alpha meeting and I have to be there" I spoke. She nodded her head and I left. "Hey guys, I have to go home now, the Alphas are coming earlier than expected" I said through the mind link.

I was stood outside their class room, they all were in set two however I was in set one. I was working at a higher level.

All 3 of them got up and met me outside the room. "I highly doubt that were going to be able to go out but I've been promised my run so don't worry, also you have to come round later to keep me entertained" I said looking at them.

"Okay, don't worry we will" Maria spoke. "Are you going now?" Jacob asked. "Yh, dad wants me there as fast as possible, especially since the Alphas are going to be here. I'm going to walk it" I putting my bag on my shoulder.

"Sorry El I would drop you off but we've got lesson and they won't let us out" Maria said biting her lip. "It's fine, I need to have some fresh air" I said laughing to cheer her up so she wouldn't feel bad.

"Okay, I'll give you my coat. You shouldn't be too cold" Jacob said talking his coat off.

"Thanks guys I'll see you later" I spoke walking towards the exit doors. I heard. A chorus of byes and I walked fast.
~
I had got home pretty fast, I went to the pack house instead knowing that the meeting will be held there.

The maids were running around trying to clean the place up, not that it was dirty.

I went up to my dads office and saw him sat there typing something up. "Thank god your here, they are coming in about a hour. When we have our first break you're going to have to introduce yourself than. That's when I tell the Maids to bring in some food and juice. Make it short and snappy than leave. Go home and stay home until I call you, I don't want you to be there if a fight breaks out" he said looking down.

"Okay dad, I know how it goes it's fine stop stressing. I'm going to help the maids set up than I'm going home to get ready" I spoke turning around.

"That's Jacob's coat, oh God. He's not your mate is he? You've barely tuned 18 how did you find your mate so fast -" I quickly cut him off "no I'm just borrowing his coat seen as tough someone wouldn't pick me up" I said glaring at him.

He let out a breath of relief and smiled a tiny bit. I took that as my cue to leave.