Light Jog

"Rise & shine sweetheart" the annoying voice of Alpha Wesley echoed through the room disturbing me. He was pulling on my curtains making light enter.

"Please go away" I mumbled putting my head under the pillow. "Nah, I don't really feel like it" & with that he sat on my bed.

He slowly pulled my duvet down making me cold, "Come on, we have an exciting day ahead of us" he said lifting the pillow up so he could see my face.

"Why do you punish me" I said looking up at him. His hair still slightly wet from his shower today I presume. He looked like he had just gotten off a runway.

He laughed at me, running his hands through my hair. "Come on, you make my days so boring, you wake up late & I wake up early & then we don't have time to do anything" he sighed lying down next to me

"I make your days boring? Well sorry you're mated to me" I huffed sitting up & glaring at him. "You know I didn't mean it like that, now that you're up how about you get dressed?" He said a smirk on his face. I had fallen straight into his trap.

"Oh get lost loser" I said getting out of bed & to my bathroom.

After our little moment, he suggested I slept to stop my headache from becoming worse claiming 'it's not fair that he also has to feel the pain because I got drunk' which resulted in him getting kicked because he failed to stop me from falling.

You must be wondering, isn't she a werewolf why hasn't she gotten over all the pain yet? Well ladies & gents.

The bar serves strong alcohol, wolfs needs a little more of a kick to get intoxicated. Now considering I was pissed out of my face & I injured myself my wolf had been blocked out as well as the rest of my sense. Much like a human, so any pain inflicted while I was intoxicated my wolf wouldn't heal my normal human form would. Hence why it's taking longer. It was a weird way wolfs worked, highest cause of injuries for a wolf was indeed being drunk.

Once exiting the bathroom I saw a sweater - one that I've never seen before & some thick leggings. "I hope you don't mind, I thought the outfit would be fitting for the day" Wesley walking out of my closet with socks & some boots in his hand. Not having the effort to argue with him this early in the morning, I grabbed the clothes off my bed & walked back to the bathroom to get changed.

I made my way down to the kitchen once realising Wesley wasn't in the room & nor were the boots he picked out.

"There's no way" Dad said in absolute shock when I entered the kitchen. I looked at him, already annoyed by the fuss he was making. "No way, my daughter. Queen of throwing tantrums in the morning is up before 7am!" Dad said laughing loudly slapping his leg in the process. "I don't know how you did it Wesley, but I salute you" Dad said once he stopped laughing tapping Wesley on the back.

"Well I've got work to get too, I also don't want to sit here any longer because my daughter might burn me with the glares, good luck" he said once again laughing all the way down the corridor.

"You made me get up before 7am?" I said my arms crossed. Every part of me was begging to go back to sleep. "I'm sorry honey, but I was bored, you can sleep in tomorrow" He said coming closer to me, putting one arm around my waist & his other hand on my cheek.

"Just give me food" I mumbled putting my head into his chest wrapping my arms around him.

"Why have you been so clingy today mate?" Wesley asked while we made our way outside. My head was rested on his arm as well as my arms wrapped around it to make sure I didn't fall.

This fool thinks I actually like him? I'm just tired & he's comfy. "I could always go find Jacob" I mumbled greeted by a growl.

This arms wrapped tightly around me, "mine" was all he said entwining our hands together. "That's what I thought loser" I mumbled.

"Okay, ever since I've became an Alpa I have the same schedule. Go on a light morning jog at 7 & check the perimeter. I also like to visit every few places to make sure it's all running smoothly & there are no issues. Most of the time I'll get stopped by a few pack members inviting me in for some coffee or tea or some snacks. By the time I get home it's 9. So today made for the start of the morning that is our plan" He explained, his hands flying everywhere as he spoke.

He had me at 'morning jog at 7am' & the rest I tuned out. No way this guy is going to make a habit of this I thought to myself. "Yes Alpha Wesley, lead the way" I mumbled. "Honey, this is your pack. You lead the way" he said stopping me in my tracks. Ah shoot, he's serious about all this?

"Okay, how about the Betas house? I always greet my Beta every morning. We usually have breakfast together" he said excitedly. I nodded my head, sure let's go to the Betas house" I said making my way there.

"You didn't mention that Jacobs dad is the Beta" Wesley snarled once he saw Jacob walk down the stairs topples whilst we spoke to his father. "You didn't ask mate" I said tapping his leg while he wrapped an arm around me.

"I must be dreaming, no way Els is here this early" Jacob said rubbing his eyes a few times. He then suddenly came close to me & slapped my cheek lightly.

His hand was instantly slapped away from me, my cheek now in the warm hands of my mate. "Don't touch my mate" Wesley growled out.