Work of Art

A/N: 06/09/20
Hi, Sorry to bother you all. But I hit 1k readers on this story!! I didn't expect anyone to read it considering it's not completed yet. I'd also like to say a big thank you to an individual whom has voted on every chapter & commented on the majority. WBA4life <3

"Okay sleepy head, you can sleep in today. I've got some pack things to sort out so I'll be busy most of the day. But Ryan & his sister will be on the training ground. Do whatever" Wesley said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah yeah go away old man, I'm tired" I said putting the pillow over my head.

An annoying knocking pulled me out of my slumber, looking at the clock it read 1:24pm.

Jenny was the first person to enter, followed by Kacy. "Alpha forced us to bring you food once he heard you hadn't ate" Kacy said pointing at the food Jenny had.

"I didn't know how you liked your toast or how many pieces you liked but Alpha approved of the meal" Jenny said placing the tray she had on my bed.

Beans on toast? So he was listening to me ramble last night about much I missed it.

"I need to get some cleaning done so Kacy can bring the tray down later" with that Jen left the room.

In these few days me & Kacy would often chat for a few hours. Mainly because I wanted to build a connection with the pack.

"So Kacy, tell me about Hannah" I asked shoving a fork full of food in my mouth.

"Honestly there's not much. She's really quiet, she was a library kid in high school. Wesley had to help her in maths for a few weeks & since then they've been friends. I'm not one to stir the pot but a rumour went round that she liked him. But Wesley was quick to shut them down. Nobody really talks about her because their scared of Wesley" She said taking a seat on my bed.

"Hmm, it makes sense as to why she's so shy & doesn't speak to me. Do you think her & Wesley ever went out?" Curiosity got the best of me. Anyone could tell she liked him, it was obvious. She couldn't control her wolf.

It made sense, they might've had a little past in highs school & I'm not going to think of him differently because of that. Just as long as he's truthful to me.

"I don't think they ever dated but I know she likes him. Everyone did, but they couldn't say anything. But it doesn't matter, he's found his mate & she has to accept it" Kacy huffed out.

"Anyways I'm on the field today & I can't be slacking. Hurry & finish the bite so I can take it" Kacy said getting off my bed.

The way she moved & the twitching indicated she was scared. But of what? Because she told me about Hannah & Wesley. Grabbing her arm, stopping her in place.

"You don't need to be scared, I'm not hurt or anything. It's life, don't be afraid of talking to me please. What you say would never leave these doors" I looked into her eyes. Trying to drill it into her that she could trust me.

She smiled at me, nodding her head she left the room silent. Something told me she wasn't fully convinced.

It suddenly hit me that I had Kacy with me for a least an hour & I didn't brush my teeth? Disgusting, no wonder she sprinted out the door.

After an hour of boredom I decided to leave my room & go visit Wesley. Maybe even find out his first name.

Making my way to his office I saw Hannah, deciding not to be childish I went to greet her.

"Hi Hannah, I don't think we've ever officially met. I'm Ella Sharp" I said smiling across at her.

She had her usual red lipstick on with some light makeup & a sweater type dress with some boots. She looked panicked & very jumpy. "Yeah I'm Hannah, sorry but I've got to go" she didn't even look me in the eye. Thinking back to what Kacy said about her being shy I let it slide.

"I'm always here to talk when you're less busy. I could need some more friends round here" I smiled at her trying to make her comfortable. She nodded her head & left.

Huffing out a sigh of my failed attempt of getting to know her I carried back on to my way to Wesley. (PSA: I have been reading this one sentence for over & over again. I know it doesn't make sense. Tell me I'm right. Back to the story. Bye).

"Hey Wesley, what's your first name?" I asked bursting into his office. He looked up at me alarmed. Dropping the papers from his hands. "You scared me mate" He said clutching his chest.

"Oops, now tell me your name" I asked closing the door & moving closer to him. "You'll laugh" He said shaking his head looking down again.

"Come on, I promise I won't laugh" I bargained with him, how bad can his name actually be? "Fine, my first name is Alpha" He huffed out. I laughed at his antics. "Okay Alpha, now tell me your real first name" I said sitting across him.

"Ella, it's Alpha. My name is Alpha Wesley" He said seriously. "What come on, I'm not an idiot" I said getting annoyed at him now.

He stood up from his chair & walked across to me. "My first name is Alpha". The laughter that escaped my lips once my brain registered his name was really Alpha was uncontrollable.

My eyes had teared up, I was slapping my knee like a whale. I had got to the point what's making no sound apart from some weird mating calls. Slowly getting lightheaded.

His heavy arms fell on my shoulders. "Calm down you're about to pass out" he huffed out. His commanding voice slowly calmed me down.

"Sorry it's ju- you're n...name Alpha" I barely wheezed out. He huffed & crouched down so we both were eye level.

"Are we calm now? I'll give you some water" His voice commanded 5 minutes later. After watching me experience my laughing fit.

He reached over, grabbing his glass of water that was on his desk. "Aweeh you're still blushing" I said placing my hand on his checks.

His cheek was bright red, I slowly ran my hand along his cheek.

Smudging his blush? I ran my finger a bit heavily down his check to his jaw to see the same red spread across. A line exactly like my finger.

Flipping my hand around to inspect it "Here's the water, now please drink up. You was about to pass out then" Wesley said interrupting me.

I looked down at my hand, ignoring him.

Loll, seems intense. Can any of you guess what if is? :)
- If so, please comment & take your guess.