Cute

'Ella, I promise you I'm not taking you to school if you're late again!' Dads voice is what got me out of bed startled. I looked across to my clock & noticed it read 8am. Shit, Alpha Wesley made me forget to put my alarm on.

In the process of ripping the sheets off my body I see the door slam open, 'I promise I'm up da- Alpha Wesley?' There he stood his hair flying up in random directions. Anyone could tell he just woke up.

'What happened? What's wrong? Are you hurt?' He spoke hurriedly running towards me & patting me down. I was now stood up awkwardly getting pat down by him.

'What yes I'm fine, stop touching me. I'm late' I said pushing him away & running to the bathroom. What a freak!

Once I left the bathroom I noticed he was no longer here. Looking out the window & seeing that it looked warm I put on a summery dress & left my room in a rush.
~

'Ella, we didn't expect you to be here after not seeing you this morning' Becca spoke as soon as she got to the lunch table.

'Sorry guys, I was late today morning & didn't have time to go to my locker. I was straight in my class & then Ms Hamlingtom asked me to stay during break' I huffed sitting down on the table.

'Hmm, are you sure it has nothing to do with the big bad Alpha that was marking his territory last night?' Jacob laughed eating one of my fries. I shook my head, 'No, dad made him sleep in the room next to me & I saw him briefly for two seconds today morning before sprinting out the house'.

'I can't believe he's your mate!' Maria squeaked out. 'The alpha that most packs hate is your mate, & the funny thing is everyone loves your dad'. Becca chimed in laughing. 'You know I don't like going off rumours. I know the majority packs don't like him but he's not that bad. I'm surprised he hasn't dragged me away yet. Also last night he was going to mention it but I played the confused girl card & then dad walked in so he didn't get a chance'. I said smiling at them.

'I'm glad he hasn't taken you away yet' Jacob said placing his arm around my shoulder. 'I'm going to put up a fight & stay here as long as possible' I spoke leaning my head into Jacobs arm.

Ruby then started moving about, where's mate? I miss him. I want mate. She huffed about nearly throwing a tantrum. We'll see mate in a few hours after school don't worry.

'Hey guys, why haven't I had my birthday cake yet?' I said glaring at them. Maria then looked at Becca. I could here Jacob chuckle next to me, 'Becca, anything your want to tell Ella?' Jacob said besides me.

Becca quickly shook her head & collected her stuff 'got to go guys, see you later' she said & sprinted away. Both Maria & Jacob then started laughing.
~

'Dad you don't need to pick me up, Jacob said he will' I spoke into the mind link to dad. 'Honey alpha Wesley is coming for you, he's been irritated all day'. Dad replied back to me.

Me & Jacob was sat in his car, we decided to skip the last class. 'Wesley is coming to pick me up, dad said he's been pissed all day' I said looking across to Jacob. He nodded, 'So it's just Wesley now to you? Hmm well aren't you cute'. Jacob said rubbing my head.

The passenger side door was then opened aggressively, warm arms wrapped around me making me feel extremely relaxed. I was then gently moved out of the car. 'Pup' Alpha Wesley spat looking at Jacob.

I then felt Jacobs anger radiate, 'Jacob, I'm sorry remember what I said earlier? It's fine I see you soon' I spoke softly trying to calm him down.

Before I even got the chance to see his response Wesley was already marching over to his car.

'You left me without saying goodbye today' he spoke once we were both seated. 'Yes, I was late' I replied.

'But I'm your mate' he said defensively. 'Well I'm always late, you should've been downstairs & said bye to me on the way out. I spoke crossing my arms over my chest.

After a few moments of an awkward silence Wesley started moving around. 'I missed you mate' he huffed staring up at me. Tingles ran through me, my mood instantly become better after his words. He smirked at me noticing my reaction.

'Well I didn't miss you, loser' I mumbled under my breath looking down. A loud chuckle was then heard, 'Deny it all you want sweet cheeks but your wolf says otherwise' he spoke that stupid smirk still on his face. What is it with all the bloody Wattpad guys & their smirking? It's like they don't have any other facial reaction!

Ruby then purred, mate. It's mate so beautiful? Look at him. She said dreamily. 

'More importantly I need to return to my pack tonight. I've spent too much time here & my beta can't deal with it all' He said huffing & running his hand through his hair.

'Oh I was wondering that too, well it was nice meeting you' I mumbled. I know what he's trying to do. 'Ella, you'll be coming with me, my mate' he said scooting closer to me.

'No uh, I have to stay here. I'm the next Alpha in line. I can't leave' I said pushing my body away from him now looking directly at him. 

'That's the issue, why couldn't you have a brother? This is making everything so much more complicated'. He huffed.

'Alpha Wesley, I'm staying here regardless of if you like it & there's nothing you can do about it. It would be stupid for me to leave especially while I'm still in school with all my friends. You wouldn't ruin it for me would you?' I spoke sadly hoping my guilt trip would work.